|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Mr. Wiggles and Chapter Five: The Test Strip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marley grew very quickly so what did Jenny and John have to do a lot of?
(a) Take him for walks.
(b) Take him to the vet.
(c) Take him swimming the ocean.
(d) Socialize him with other dogs.
2. When it came to dog breeds, why did John and Jenny choose a Labrador retriever?
(a) Jenny had had one as a child.
(b) Because of their "curb appeal".
(c) All their friends had one.
(d) John wanting a dog to go hunting with.
3. What was the name of the dog that Marley had his first playdate with?
4. How did John's father react when Shaun died?
(a) He put a notice in the newspaper.
(b) He put up a plaque on the doghouse.
(c) He bought John a new dog.
(d) He cried.
5. Where did John first put Marley to sleep his first night home?
(a) In the bedroom with him.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In their attached garage.
(d) In their shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marley was named after the late singer Bob Marley. What kind of music did he make?
2. While the Grogans were getting used to the news of Jenny's pregnancy, what did Marley do?
3. What dog show did John dream about entering his new puppy in?
4. John nicknamed Marley "Clearance Dog" when they were looking at Lori's litter. Why?
5. When John and Jenny left Lori's, they heard a commotion coming from the woods near her house. Who was making it?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)