|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-four: The Potty Room and Chapter Twenty-five: Beating the Odds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing John and Jenny fought about regarding the puppy?
(a) Who would be his vet.
(b) What to name him.
(c) Where he would sleep.
(d) How to get him housebroken
2. How did the director want Marley to be trained for the movie he was in?
(a) He trained Marley himself.
(b) He just wanted Marley to be himself.
(c) He had two professional trainers for Marley.
(d) Marley would be tranquilized.
3. Why is a Florida not a great place for dogs?
(a) The locals don't like them.
(b) There are a lot of laws about pet ownership.
(c) The weather is too hard on them.
(d) There are lots of ticks and fleas.
4. Soon after they found out Jenny was pregnant, the Grogans had to treat Marley for fleas. Why did this worry them?
(a) They used pesticides to treat the lawn.
(b) They thought they'd never get rid of them.
(c) His ears were full of flea bites and could get infected.
(d) Jenny was highly allergic to fleas.
5. Why were the Grogan kids disappointed with their first Christmas in their new northern home?
(a) They missed sunny Florida.
(b) There was no snow.
(c) It was twenty below zero.
(d) They got very few presents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a consideration for the Grogans in finding a new place to live?
2. How did Marley react to thunderstorms?
3. What did most of the Grogans' friends think about John and Jenny's expecting their third child?
4. What excuse did John give the people at the beach for Marley's behavior at Dog Beach?
5. In describing John's first dog, which of the following would not be true?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)