|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-four: The Potty Room and Chapter Twenty-five: Beating the Odds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John's father react when Shaun died?
(a) He put a notice in the newspaper.
(b) He cried.
(c) He put up a plaque on the doghouse.
(d) He bought John a new dog.
2. What did the Grogans decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Change vets.
(c) Try for another baby.
(d) Take Marley to a new trainer.
3. After almost two years of marriage, where did the Grogans decide to go on vacation?
4. Why did they decide to adopt one of Lori's puppies?
(a) She was the only Labrador retriever breeder in the area.
(b) They knew several of Lori's dogs and they were all great pets.
(c) Lori's prices were cheap.
(d) They didn't want to get a dog from a puppy mill.
5. Why was the dog given the full name of Grogan's Majestic Marley of Churchill?
(a) As a joke.
(b) Their breeder asked them to.
(c) To register him as a purebred Labrador retriever.
(d) John admired Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John go to help his neighbor in response to her screams?
2. What was the dance name the Grogans gave to Marley that reflected his wiggling movements?
3. How did John find out about Dog Beach?
4. How much would Marley get paid for the movie he was in?
5. In describing John's first dog, which of the following would not be true?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)