|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: The Audition and Chapter Seventeen: In the Land of Bochantas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing John and Jenny fought about regarding the puppy?
(a) How to get him housebroken
(b) Where he would sleep.
(c) Who would be his vet.
(d) What to name him.
2. Why wasn't John concerned about the neighborhood they lived in in Chapter 6?
(a) They felt comfortable wherever they lived.
(b) He knew they'd be moving soon.
(c) He was confident the neighborhood would change soon.
(d) They had Marley to protect them.
3. On their way back from teaching Marley how to retrieve, who did John compare Marley to?
(a) Jesse James.
(c) Speedy Gonzales.
(d) Helen Keller.
4. What happened to Marley on their second trip to the vet in Chapter 9?
(a) He half fell out of the car window in busy traffic.
(b) He had an allergic reaction to a shot.
(c) He chased a cat.
(d) He escaped and ran into busy traffic.
5. What did Marley destroy not long after his second obedience class?
(a) The garage.
(b) His metal collar and leash.
(c) John's newly planted garden.
(d) The couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John discover that hospital pain relief is a "luxury"?
2. How did John and Jenny teach Marley how to retrieve?
3. What was John's reaction to Marley's getting a film audition?
4. What was one way John let Marley get used to their first baby?
5. What dog show did John dream about entering his new puppy in?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)