|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Twain and Webster related?
2. What did Twain think of the man who talked about Anglo Saxons at a banquet?
3. Which of Twain's books started as a joke?
4. How old was Orion when he died?
5. How did Twain find out that Suzy was ill?
Essay Topic 1
Security and safety are two themes that are touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Anger rears its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Twain's life altered because of these incidents?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)