|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
2. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
3. What did Twain say he was hours after his wife died?
4. How are Twain and Webster related?
5. What does Twain say he never had to work at in his life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Maturity and aging are strong themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how are they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Twain endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)