|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Twain amazed by when he met Rudyard Kipling?
2. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
3. How much money would lecturers make each night?
4. When did Twain write the last entry in his autobiography?
5. How old was Orion when he died?
Essay Topic 1
Twain endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Death and mortality were two integral themes in Twain's life. What are some of the key examples of these theme, and how did the presence of this themes affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Love is a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters are most affected by this theme? Which relationships are the most significant to the plot and why?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)