|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did people in Twain's time think rotted the hair?
2. What does Twain say he never had to work at in his life?
(a) Being funny.
(b) Finding gratitude.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Believing in God.
3. What did Fuller want Twain to lecture about?
(a) His religious beliefs.
(b) His publishing experiences.
(c) His early life.
(d) The Hornet.
4. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
5. How old was Orion when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
2. How did Dr. Newton say he cured Olivia?
3. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
4. What word does Twain use to describe Harte?
5. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)