|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Twain say he will take to write a book?
(a) As little as he can.
(b) As long as the book writes itself.
(c) As long as he enjoys the story.
(d) As long as it takes.
2. Where was Orion when he died?
(a) At the kitchen table.
(b) At church.
(c) In his bed.
(d) On a train.
3. What did Jean die from?
4. What was Twain's publishing company called?
(a) Clemens and Webster.
(b) Twain and Company.
(c) Webster and Company.
(d) Webster and Twain.
5. Who did Twain ask to put his last entry into his autobiography?
(a) His partner.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain feel about Marie Corelli?
2. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
3. What illness did Webster suffer from?
4. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
5. What did Suzy die of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)