|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Twain doing when Suzy fell ill?
2. How much money had Grant's book made before he died?
3. Why did the minister travel anonymously?
(a) To escape judgment.
(b) To keep his sins hidden.
(c) To have more enjoyment.
(d) To have a real vacation.
4. How did Twain say he felt when Jean died?
(a) Like a bullet crashed through his heart.
(b) Like his heart had exploded.
(c) Like his heart had been cut out of his chest.
(d) Like a vise had crushed his heart.
5. For how long did Twain stop writing after his wife died?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain feel about Marie Corelli?
2. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
3. How are Twain and Webster related?
4. What was Olivia's maiden name?
5. What was the name of the lecture tour?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)