|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jean die from?
2. What was the name of the memorial Twain was asked to help open?
(a) Timothy Bailey Aldrich Memorial Gardens.
(b) Timothy Bernard Aldrich Memorial Park.
(c) Thomas Bernard Aldrich Memoriam.
(d) Thomas Bailey Aldrich Memorial Museum.
3. When did Twain write the last entry in his autobiography?
(a) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. Where would the lectures each make their premier?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What did Twain think of the man who talked about Anglo Saxons at a banquet?
(a) He was terrifying.
(b) He was mistaken.
(c) He was arrogant.
(d) He was amusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
2. Why was Suzy's vocabulary so extensive?
3. How did Twain find out that Suzy was ill?
4. What was Elinor Glyn's occupation?
5. What illness did Webster suffer from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)