|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Suzy's sister's name?
2. What was Olivia's maiden name?
3. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
4. What was Twain amazed by when he met Rudyard Kipling?
(a) How much he knew.
(b) His shy demeanor.
(c) His elegance.
(d) His sense of humor.
5. What was Twain doing when Suzy fell ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
2. Why does Twain think Aldrich's widow is opening a memorial in his honor?
3. What was Murat Hallsted's occupation?
4. What did people in Twain's time think rotted the hair?
5. How did the people at the banquet react to the man's statement about Anglo Saxons?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)