|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Suzy describe her father's language?
2. What caused Suzy a lot of grief?
(a) Her weakness.
(b) Her temper.
(c) Her humor.
(d) Her intelligence.
3. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
4. What was Twain amazed by when he met Rudyard Kipling?
(a) His elegance.
(b) How much he knew.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His shy demeanor.
5. What country granted Twain an honorary degree while talking about his vanity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got the notoriety when Twain's company published Grant's book?
2. What illness did Webster suffer from?
3. How old was Orion when he died?
4. Why was Twain so derisive in his speech about Bret Harte?
5. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)