|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
2. Why did the minister travel anonymously?
(a) To have more enjoyment.
(b) To keep his sins hidden.
(c) To escape judgment.
(d) To have a real vacation.
3. What did Twain say always cured his wife of dysentery?
4. How much money would lecturers make each night?
5. What word did Twain use to describe Webster when he first started working for Twain?
(a) A genius.
(b) An angel.
(c) A treasure.
(d) A godsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain agree to without really reading?
2. How did Suzy punish herself for hitting her sister?
3. What other author did Twain publish a book for?
4. What year did Suzy die?
5. What was the name of the lecture tour?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)