|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Twain's first royalty check for Huckleberry Finn?
2. What did Twain think of the man who talked about Anglo Saxons at a banquet?
(a) He was mistaken.
(b) He was terrifying.
(c) He was arrogant.
(d) He was amusing.
3. What word did Twain use to describe Webster when he first started working for Twain?
(a) A godsend.
(b) A genius.
(c) A treasure.
(d) An angel.
4. Who had full control of everything in Twain's company?
5. What does Twain think a writer should own for all time?
(a) The first edition of his work.
(b) The credit for his work.
(c) The title right to his work.
(d) The copyright of his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia die from?
2. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
3. How old was Twain when he died?
4. How did the people at the banquet react to the man's statement about Anglo Saxons?
5. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)