|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Twain when Suzy fell ill?
2. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
(a) She got Scarlet Fever.
(b) She had a stroke.
(c) She fell on some ice.
(d) She broke her leg.
3. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
(a) James Faulkner.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Charles Dickens.
4. Which of Twain's children was his favorite?
5. What does Twain think a writer should own for all time?
(a) The credit for his work.
(b) The first edition of his work.
(c) The copyright of his work.
(d) The title right to his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
2. Which of Twain's books started as a joke?
3. What was Suzy's sister's name?
4. For how long did Twain stop writing after his wife died?
5. What other author did Twain publish a book for?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)