|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia do the first time she heard Twain swear?
(b) Repeated the word.
(c) Blushed and cried.
(d) Slapped him.
2. What does Twain say he never had to work at in his life?
(a) Finding gratitude.
(b) Believing in God.
(c) Being funny.
(d) Writing a book.
3. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
4. What does Twain say he has always had a talent for?
(b) Being swindled.
(c) Making enemies.
(d) Making friends.
5. What word did Twain use to describe Webster when he first started working for Twain?
(a) A treasure.
(b) A genius.
(c) A godsend.
(d) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Orion when he died?
2. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
3. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
4. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
5. Why was Suzy's vocabulary so extensive?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)