|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people came to the lecture that Fuller set up for Twain?
(b) Business men.
(d) School teachers.
2. Where was Orion when he died?
(a) In his bed.
(b) At church.
(c) At the kitchen table.
(d) On a train.
3. What did Fuller want Twain to lecture about?
(a) His religious beliefs.
(b) His publishing experiences.
(c) The Hornet.
(d) His early life.
4. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
5. How did Twain learn that Grant was human?
(a) When he admitted his fear of heights.
(b) When he got sick and almost died.
(c) When he got offended by being ignored by Twain.
(d) When his book portrayed his weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people in Twain's time think rotted the hair?
2. Which writer did Twain say he met and talked with a number of times?
3. How much money would lecturers make each night?
4. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
5. How long did Murat Hallsted's career last?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)