|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
2. What was the name of the memorial Twain was asked to help open?
(a) Thomas Bailey Aldrich Memorial Museum.
(b) Timothy Bernard Aldrich Memorial Park.
(c) Timothy Bailey Aldrich Memorial Gardens.
(d) Thomas Bernard Aldrich Memoriam.
3. How did Suzy describe her father's language?
4. What other author did Twain publish a book for?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Ulysses S. Grant.
(d) Dolly Madison.
5. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
(a) James Faulkner.
(b) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Charles Dickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Twain write the last entry in his autobiography?
2. Who got the notoriety when Twain's company published Grant's book?
3. How long does Twain say he will take to write a book?
4. How old was Orion when he died?
5. What did a man at a banquet say Anglo Saxons do when they want something?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)