|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Twain say he will take to write a book?
(a) As long as he enjoys the story.
(b) As little as he can.
(c) As long as it takes.
(d) As long as the book writes itself.
2. What year did Suzy die?
3. What did a man at a banquet say Anglo Saxons do when they want something?
(a) Make a mockery of what they want.
(b) Work for it.
(c) Buy it.
(d) Take it.
4. Who found Jean's body?
(b) The housekeeper.
5. Where was Twain when Suzy fell ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the memorial Twain was asked to help open?
2. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
3. How much money would lecturers make each night?
4. What was Olivia's maiden name?
5. What caused Suzy a lot of grief?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)