|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Twain's children was his favorite?
2. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
3. What did Olivia die from?
(a) A stroke.
(d) It is unclear.
4. How did Suzy describe her father's language?
5. What was Twain doing when Suzy fell ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Twain's publishing company called?
2. What was Suzy's sister's name?
3. What illness did Webster suffer from?
4. What does Twain say the trade of writing requires before one can be a professional?
5. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)