|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did an innkeeper do that made Twain so happy?
(a) Gave him a room for free.
(b) Confessed his sins in the lobby.
(c) Used vulgar language in front of the minister.
(d) Recognized the minister.
2. Which of Twain's books started as a joke?
(a) "Tom Sawyer."
(b) "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court."
(c) "The Prince and the Pauper."
3. What was the name of the memorial Twain was asked to help open?
(a) Thomas Bernard Aldrich Memoriam.
(b) Timothy Bernard Aldrich Memorial Park.
(c) Thomas Bailey Aldrich Memorial Museum.
(d) Timothy Bailey Aldrich Memorial Gardens.
4. What was Elinor Glyn's occupation?
5. Who found Jean's body?
(a) The housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain say he felt when Jean died?
2. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
3. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
4. Where was Twain when Suzy fell ill?
5. What did Twain think of the man who talked about Anglo Saxons at a banquet?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)