|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
2. How did Suzy punish herself for hitting her sister?
(a) She skipped dinner.
(b) She let her sister hit her back.
(c) She missed a hayride.
(d) She gave her sister her favorite doll.
3. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
4. What did Twain think of the man who talked about Anglo Saxons at a banquet?
(a) He was amusing.
(b) He was arrogant.
(c) He was mistaken.
(d) He was terrifying.
5. Why was Suzy's vocabulary so extensive?
(a) It came naturally.
(b) She read a lot of books.
(c) Her father would coach her.
(d) She was around literary figures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Olivia's maiden name?
2. What did a man at a banquet say Anglo Saxons do when they want something?
3. Who had full control of everything in Twain's company?
4. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
5. Which of Twain's books did Webster stall on publishing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)