|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Taught him.
(b) Rescued him.
(c) Comforted him.
(d) Forgave him.
2. What does Twain say the trade of writing requires before one can be a professional?
(a) A time of apprenticeship.
(b) Tutoring from an established author.
(c) Trial and error.
3. What did Jean die from?
4. When did Twain write the last entry in his autobiography?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
5. How many honorary degrees did Twain receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Twain describe his wife?
2. How did Twain learn that Grant was human?
3. Who had full control of everything in Twain's company?
4. What did Twain say was America's public philosophy?
5. What did Twain say he was hours after his wife died?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)