|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
a) She got Scarlet Fever.
b) She had a stroke.
c) She broke her leg.
d) She fell on some ice.
2. How did Higbie get a job?
a) He let the employers bid on him.
b) He volunteered his labor at first.
c) He put in an application under Twain's name.
d) He paid a man to watch him work for a day.
3. What was Olivia's maiden name?
4. Where was Dr. Peake from?
a) New York.
b) North Carolina.
5. When does Twain want his book to be published?
a) When his last living child...
This section contains 499 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)