Short Answer Questions Key
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
It was too literary.
2. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
He dictated to a secretary.
3. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
4. When does Twain want his book to be published?
After his death.
5. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
Writing love letters.
6. How does Twain hope to write?
7. Where was Twain born?
This section contains 3,523 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)