Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction | Preface
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
2. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
3. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
4. When does Twain want his book to be published?
5. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
6. How does Twain hope to write?
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-2 | Chapters 3-4
1. Where was Twain born?
2. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
3. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
4. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
This section contains 1,920 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)