|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
(a) She cried.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was very angry.
(d) She laughed.
2. Which of Twain's children was his favorite?
3. How many honorary degrees did Twain receive?
4. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
(a) Surrogate Court.
(b) Appellate Court.
(c) Appeals Court.
(d) Supreme Court.
5. In what did Twain try to invest?
(a) Poetry books.
(b) Stock markets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
3. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
4. What did Twain say always cured his wife of dysentery?
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)