|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most happy and alarmed man.
(b) The most confused and innocent man.
(c) The most revered and deranged man.
(d) The most miserable and hopeful man.
2. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A knife.
(c) Some food.
3. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
4. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
2. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
3. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
4. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
5. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)