|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) He strayed from the facts.
(c) It took too long for him to write.
(d) It was too literary.
2. What did Twain say always cured his wife of dysentery?
3. How much money would lecturers make each night?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
(a) Changed the color of his hair.
(b) Lied about his age.
(c) Gave a fake name.
(d) Paid extra money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer did Twain say he met and talked with a number of times?
2. Why would Twain prefer a wobbly billiards table?
3. How did the people at the banquet react to the man's statement about Anglo Saxons?
4. What did Twain like most about Higbie?
5. What did Twain say he was hours after his wife died?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)