|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain love most about Webster?
(a) His humor.
(b) His honesty.
(c) His confidence.
(d) His intelligence.
2. How many days had the people survived on the boat that Twain saw while on assignment?
3. Who ended up paying all the business debts when the company failed?
(d) The Bank.
4. What major book did Twain stall in the middle of writing?
(a) "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court."
(b) "Tom Sawyer."
(c) "The Prince and the Pauper."
5. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
(a) Not complimentary.
(b) He is very conceited.
(d) He finds himself amusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
2. How much was Twain paid for his weekly letters while sailing around the world?
3. What did Twain think of the man who talked about Anglo Saxons at a banquet?
4. What does Twain say the trade of writing requires before one can be a professional?
5. How did Dr. Newton say he cured Olivia?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)