|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
(a) They were not educated.
(b) They were jealous of him.
(c) They were not around him enough.
(d) They were too close to him.
2. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
3. What did Fuller want Twain to lecture about?
(a) His publishing experiences.
(b) His early life.
(c) His religious beliefs.
(d) The Hornet.
4. How did Harte survive financially at the end of his life?
(a) He stole money from friends.
(b) He married a rich widow.
(c) His father left an inheritance.
(d) He borrowed money.
5. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
(a) He could have delivered great sermons.
(b) He could have taught at colleges.
(c) He could have been a famous writer.
(d) He could have been a successful business man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Suzy do as a child that entertained her parents?
2. Which of Twain's children was his favorite?
3. What was the name of the memorial Twain was asked to help open?
4. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
5. Where would the lectures each make their premier?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)