|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
(a) His drug use.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) His swearing.
(d) His religion.
2. What was Twain doing when Suzy fell ill?
3. What was Suzy's sister's name?
4. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
5. What did Clara do when Jean fell ill?
(a) Broke the news to her mother.
(b) Kept her sister from seeing her mother.
(c) Lied to her mother about it.
(d) Cared for both her sister and her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
2. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
3. What did people in Twain's time think rotted the hair?
4. How are Twain and Webster related?
5. What did Fuller want Twain to lecture about?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)