|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Suzy do as a child that entertained her parents?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Draw pictures.
(d) Misuse big words.
2. What was Murat Hallsted's occupation?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 36 years.
(c) 46 years.
(d) 26 years.
4. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
5. What was Twain's publishing company called?
(a) Webster and Twain.
(b) Clemens and Webster.
(c) Twain and Company.
(d) Webster and Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain say he was hours after his wife died?
2. How did Twain feel about the biography Suzy wrote about him?
3. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
4. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)