|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
(a) Gave a fake name.
(b) Lied about his age.
(c) Changed the color of his hair.
(d) Paid extra money.
2. For how long did Twain stop writing after his wife died?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. How much was Twain paid for his weekly letters while sailing around the world?
(a) $20 per word.
(b) $20 per paragraph.
(c) $20 per letter.
(d) $20 per sentence.
4. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
5. What did people in Twain's time think rotted the hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Twain think Aldrich's widow is opening a memorial in his honor?
2. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
3. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
4. Where did Olivia die?
5. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)