|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Twain's publishing company called?
(a) Twain and Company.
(b) Webster and Twain.
(c) Clemens and Webster.
(d) Webster and Company.
2. How are Twain and Webster related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Webster is Twain's nephew.
(c) Webster is Twain's grandson.
(d) Twain is Webster's brother-in-law.
3. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Painting a picture.
(b) Keeping a journal.
(c) Writing love letters.
(d) Walking through memories.
4. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
(a) His alcoholism.
(b) His religion.
(c) His swearing.
(d) His drug use.
5. What was the name of the memorial Twain was asked to help open?
(a) Timothy Bailey Aldrich Memorial Gardens.
(b) Thomas Bailey Aldrich Memorial Museum.
(c) Timothy Bernard Aldrich Memorial Park.
(d) Thomas Bernard Aldrich Memoriam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
2. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for him?
3. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
4. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)