|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Olivia die?
2. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
(a) Charles Webb.
(b) Ross Weber.
(c) Robert Wendall.
(d) Frank Wall.
3. In what did the store clerk invest his life savings?
(a) The steam engine.
(b) The cash register.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The car.
4. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
5. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
(a) Appeals Court.
(b) Surrogate Court.
(c) Supreme Court.
(d) Appellate Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain like most about Higbie?
2. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
3. Where was Twain when Suzy fell ill?
4. How did Twain feel about Marie Corelli?
5. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)