|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
2. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Taught him.
(b) Forgave him.
(c) Comforted him.
(d) Rescued him.
3. What story did Twain use his letters to write when he came home from sailing around the world?
(a) "The Journey of the Naive."
(b) "The Lucky Man's Voyage."
(c) "The Innocents Abroad."
(d) "The Poor Man's Expedition."
4. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
5. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
(a) He is very conceited.
(b) He finds himself amusing.
(c) Not complimentary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain feel about the biography Suzy wrote about him?
2. What was Suzy's sister's name?
3. What does Twain say protected him from his gullible nature?
4. What does Twain say the trade of writing requires before one can be a professional?
5. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)