|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Henry die?
(a) Caught yellow fever.
(b) Was shot in the back.
(c) Drowned in the river.
(d) Boiler explosion.
2. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) He strayed from the facts.
(b) It was hard to read.
(c) It took too long for him to write.
(d) It was too literary.
3. What did Suzy do as a child that entertained her parents?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Misuse big words.
(c) Draw pictures.
(d) Read the Bible.
4. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
(a) The Freedom Post.
(b) The Enterprise.
(c) The Free Bird Exam.
(d) The Entrepreneur.
5. What other author did Twain publish a book for?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Ulysses S. Grant.
(c) Dolly Madison.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
2. What does Twain say his intimates rarely see in him?
3. What caused Suzy a lot of grief?
4. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
5. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)