|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A newspaper office.
(c) A printing press.
(d) An editor.
2. What does Twain say he has always had a talent for?
(b) Making friends.
(c) Being swindled.
(d) Making enemies.
3. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His preacher.
4. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
5. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
(a) He could have been a successful business man.
(b) He could have delivered great sermons.
(c) He could have been a famous writer.
(d) He could have taught at colleges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did an innkeeper do that made Twain so happy?
2. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
3. How did Twain feel about the biography Suzy wrote about him?
4. What did Olivia do the first time she heard Twain swear?
5. What did Suzy do as a child that entertained her parents?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)