|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
2. How long does Twain say he will take to write a book?
(a) As long as it takes.
(b) As long as the book writes itself.
(c) As little as he can.
(d) As long as he enjoys the story.
3. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
4. What did Twain want to have happen to the editor who told him to resign?
(a) To have his paper go out of business.
(b) To watch Twain become rich and famous.
(c) God to punish him.
(d) To have one of his stories turned down.
5. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days had the people survived on the boat that Twain saw while on assignment?
2. How does Twain describe his mother?
3. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
4. How did Twain learn that Grant was human?
5. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)