|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
(a) Harassing a policeman.
(b) Killing a dog.
(c) Giving alcohol to a baby.
(d) Stoning a Chinese man.
2. What did Suzy do as a child that entertained her parents?
(a) Draw pictures.
(b) Read the Bible.
(c) Misuse big words.
(d) Sing songs.
3. Where was Orion when he died?
(a) In his bed.
(b) At church.
(c) At the kitchen table.
(d) On a train.
4. What did Twain hope to do after returning from his trip around the world?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Create his own magazine.
(c) Give more lectures.
(d) Be promoted.
5. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
(a) $12 a week.
(b) $36 a week.
(c) $48 a week.
(d) $24 a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
2. How much money would lecturers make each night?
3. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
4. What did Twain decide to keep a secret from his family?
5. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)