|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Grant's book made before he died?
2. What did Twain love most about Webster?
(a) His honesty.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His confidence.
(d) His humor.
3. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He wrote with a typewriter.
(b) He wrote with a quill pen.
(c) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
(d) He dictated to a secretary.
4. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
(a) He finds himself amusing.
(c) Not complimentary.
(d) He is very conceited.
5. What did Twain hope to do after returning from his trip around the world?
(a) Be promoted.
(b) Create his own magazine.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Give more lectures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
2. How did Henry die?
3. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
4. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
5. How did Twain learn that Grant was human?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)