|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
2. In what did Twain try to invest?
(b) Stock markets.
(c) Poetry books.
3. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
4. Whom did Twain accidentally copy in his book about his sailing trip around the world?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(b) Oliver Wendell Holmes.
(c) Louisa May Alcott.
(d) James Faulker.
5. How did Dr. Newton say he cured Olivia?
(a) He prayed.
(b) He bled her.
(c) Electricity flowed from his body.
(d) He made a special medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Suzy a lot of grief?
2. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
3. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
4. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
5. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)