|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the lectures each make their premier?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Why would Twain prefer a wobbly billiards table?
(a) It has provided good times to more people.
(b) It has more character.
(c) It allows him to practice his skill.
(d) He has better chance of winning.
3. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) A printing press.
(b) A publisher.
(c) An editor.
(d) A newspaper office.
4. How did Twain feel about the biography Suzy wrote about him?
(a) It made him worry about her.
(b) It made him angry.
(c) It was very humorous.
(d) It was a great compliment.
5. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Orion when he died?
2. What does Twain say protected him from his gullible nature?
3. What did an innkeeper do that made Twain so happy?
4. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
5. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)