|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
(a) Changed the color of his hair.
(b) Paid extra money.
(c) Lied about his age.
(d) Gave a fake name.
2. What was Suzy's sister's name?
3. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Brother Dan.
(b) Father David.
(c) Preacher Dave.
(d) Uncle Daniel.
4. How old was Orion when he died?
5. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
2. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
3. How does Twain describe his mother?
4. What story did Twain use his letters to write when he came home from sailing around the world?
5. Where did Twain's older brother work?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)