|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
(a) $35 a month.
(b) $3.50 a week.
(c) $350 a year.
(d) $3.50 a month.
2. How did Suzy punish herself for hitting her sister?
(a) She gave her sister her favorite doll.
(b) She missed a hayride.
(c) She skipped dinner.
(d) She let her sister hit her back.
3. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
4. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) An editor.
(b) A newspaper office.
(c) A printing press.
(d) A publisher.
5. What story did Twain use his letters to write when he came home from sailing around the world?
(a) "The Innocents Abroad."
(b) "The Lucky Man's Voyage."
(c) "The Journey of the Naive."
(d) "The Poor Man's Expedition."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
2. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. Who died in 1907?
5. How did Twain study the human race?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)