|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
(a) They do not live long enough.
(b) They do not like the dirty games he played.
(c) They are much older than he is.
(d) They move away.
2. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
(a) He could have taught at colleges.
(b) He could have delivered great sermons.
(c) He could have been a successful business man.
(d) He could have been a famous writer.
3. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
4. What was Harte's occupation?
5. How much was Twain paid for his weekly letters while sailing around the world?
(a) $20 per letter.
(b) $20 per paragraph.
(c) $20 per word.
(d) $20 per sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harte's first name?
2. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
3. Why was Suzy's vocabulary so extensive?
4. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
5. What did Twain hope to do after returning from his trip around the world?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)