|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
(a) Not complimentary.
(c) He is very conceited.
(d) He finds himself amusing.
2. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most happy and alarmed man.
(b) The most confused and innocent man.
(c) The most revered and deranged man.
(d) The most miserable and hopeful man.
3. What made Twain a local celebrity?
(a) His literary guide.
(b) His local humor column.
(c) His interview with the President.
(d) His coverage of the boat survivors.
4. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
5. Where was Orion when he died?
(a) In his bed.
(b) At the kitchen table.
(c) On a train.
(d) At church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
2. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
3. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)