|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
2. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
3. How much time passed before Twain saw the man who first refused to publish Twain's first book?.
(a) 21 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 19 years.
4. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
5. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain say protected him from his gullible nature?
2. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
3. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
4. Who died in 1907?
5. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)