|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Pours it out the window.
(b) Takes it obediently.
(c) Gives it to his brother.
(d) Feeds it to the cat.
2. In what did the store clerk invest his life savings?
(a) The cash register.
(b) The steam engine.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The car.
3. What did Twain love about the person who died in 1907?
(a) His compassion.
(b) His accent.
(c) His honesty.
(d) His stories.
4. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some food.
(c) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boat did Twain see while he was on assignment while working in Sacramento?
2. Where was Orion when he died?
3. Where outside of California did Twain give lectures?
4. What does Twain say his intimates rarely see in him?
5. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)