|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Henry die?
(a) Caught yellow fever.
(b) Boiler explosion.
(c) Was shot in the back.
(d) Drowned in the river.
2. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
3. Where was Twain born?
4. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Feeds it to the cat.
(b) Takes it obediently.
(c) Pours it out the window.
(d) Gives it to his brother.
5. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
(a) Gave a fake name.
(b) Changed the color of his hair.
(c) Lied about his age.
(d) Paid extra money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
2. What was Harte's first name?
3. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
4. What did Suzy do as a child that entertained her parents?
5. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)