|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A printing press.
(c) An editor.
(d) A newspaper office.
2. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
3. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
(a) They were jealous of him.
(b) They were too close to him.
(c) They were not educated.
(d) They were not around him enough.
4. How many people came to the lecture Fuller set up for Twain?
5. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
(a) Small amounts of copying.
(b) Reusing old text.
(c) Unconscious plagiarism.
(d) Enhancing existing ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
2. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
4. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
5. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)