|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most confused and innocent man.
(b) The most miserable and hopeful man.
(c) The most revered and deranged man.
(d) The most happy and alarmed man.
2. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
(a) A fever.
(b) A stomach pain.
(c) A headache.
(d) A toothache.
3. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
(a) $3.50 a month.
(b) $35 a month.
(c) $3.50 a week.
(d) $350 a year.
4. What was the name of the lecture tour?
(a) The Lantrium.
(b) The Lyceum.
(c) The Lancium.
(d) The Lysotstrata.
5. Where was Orion when he died?
(a) At church.
(b) On a train.
(c) At the kitchen table.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
3. In what did the store clerk invest his life savings?
4. What did Fuller want Twain to lecture about?
5. What was Harte's occupation?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)