|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Keeping a journal.
(b) Writing love letters.
(c) Walking through memories.
(d) Painting a picture.
2. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
(a) Giving alcohol to a baby.
(b) Harassing a policeman.
(c) Stoning a Chinese man.
(d) Killing a dog.
3. How does Twain hope to write?
4. What did Twain use to endear himself to audiences?
(a) His music.
(b) His humor.
(c) His writing.
(d) His shyness.
5. What boat did Twain see while he was on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) The Hornet.
(b) The Wasp.
(c) The Yellow Jacket.
(d) The Honeybee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Twain born?
2. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
3. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
4. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
5. What did Twain like most about Higbie?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)