|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain use to endear himself to audiences?
(a) His humor.
(b) His writing.
(c) His music.
(d) His shyness.
2. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
3. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) In ten year editions.
(b) When his wife dies.
(c) When his last living child dies.
(d) After his death.
4. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
(a) "The Rag Time Extravaganza."
(b) "The Coon Tune Show."
(c) "The Slave Jive Show."
(d) "The Negro Musical Show."
5. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She liked it.
(b) She was confused by it.
(c) She expected it.
(d) She hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
2. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
3. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
4. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
5. What was Harte's occupation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)