|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
(a) His mother fell ill.
(b) A shoulder wound.
(c) He wanted to join the Union.
(d) Fatigue from retreating.
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) It took too long for him to write.
(c) He strayed from the facts.
(d) It was too literary.
4. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
5. Where did Twain meet the man who died in 1907?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
2. What did Twain use to endear himself to audiences?
3. What did Twain's father die of?
4. What made Twain a local celebrity?
5. On what river did Twain desperately want to travel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)