|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did phrenologists tell people about?
(a) Their personality.
(b) Their health.
(c) Their future.
(d) Their past.
2. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
3. What did Twain love about the person who died in 1907?
(a) His stories.
(b) His accent.
(c) His compassion.
(d) His honesty.
4. What does Twain think about people?
(a) They are all different.
(b) They are all generally good.
(c) They are mostly the same.
(d) They are all greedy.
5. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
2. How does Twain describe his older brother?
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
5. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)