|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Twain study the human race?
(a) He read psychology text books.
(b) He read old journals.
(c) He studied himself.
(d) He watched people.
2. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He wrote with a typewriter.
(b) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
(c) He wrote with a quill pen.
(d) He dictated to a secretary.
4. How did Henry die?
(a) Was shot in the back.
(b) Drowned in the river.
(c) Boiler explosion.
(d) Caught yellow fever.
5. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
(a) They do not like the dirty games he played.
(b) They are much older than he is.
(c) They move away.
(d) They do not live long enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did phrenologists tell people about?
2. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
3. Where was Dr. Peake from?
4. What does Twain say protected him from his gullible nature?
5. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)