|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) Some food.
(b) A knife.
(c) A cigarette.
2. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A cougar.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cowboy.
3. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Where was Twain sent on assignment while working in Sacramento?
(a) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
2. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
3. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
4. How does Twain describe his mother?
5. What did Twain decide to do after becoming a local celebrity?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)