|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Uncle Daniel.
(b) Father David.
(c) Brother Dan.
(d) Preacher Dave.
2. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
(a) He could have been a famous writer.
(b) He could have taught at colleges.
(c) He could have been a successful business man.
(d) He could have delivered great sermons.
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for him?
5. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
(a) They were too close to him.
(b) They were not educated.
(c) They were jealous of him.
(d) They were not around him enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Twain's older brother work?
2. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
3. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
4. What did Twain use to endear himself to audiences?
5. When does Twain want his book to be published?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)