|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
2. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
3. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
(a) The Pauper.
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Injun Joe.
4. How does Twain hope to write?
5. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) When his last living child dies.
(b) After his death.
(c) When his wife dies.
(d) In ten year editions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
2. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
3. Where was Twain born?
4. Where did Twain meet the man who died in 1907?
5. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)