|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
(a) They were too close to him.
(b) They were not educated.
(c) They were not around him enough.
(d) They were jealous of him.
2. What did phrenologists tell people about?
(a) Their past.
(b) Their health.
(c) Their personality.
(d) Their future.
3. What does Twain think about people?
(a) They are all different.
(b) They are all greedy.
(c) They are mostly the same.
(d) They are all generally good.
4. How does Twain hope to write?
5. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
(a) The Freedom Post.
(b) The Free Bird Exam.
(c) The Enterprise.
(d) The Entrepreneur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Twain a local celebrity?
2. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
3. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)