|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She expected it.
(d) She was confused by it.
2. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A bear.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A cowboy.
(d) An Indian.
3. What does Twain say protected him from his gullible nature?
(a) Good friends.
(b) God's intervention.
(c) Beginner's luck.
(d) Whisperings in his ear.
4. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
5. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
2. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
3. What does Twain think about people?
4. Who died in 1907?
5. What did phrenologists tell people about?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)