|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He dictated to a secretary.
(b) He wrote with a quill pen.
(c) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
(d) He wrote with a typewriter.
2. What did Twain's father die of?
(d) Pneumonic plague.
3. What did phrenologists tell people about?
(a) Their past.
(b) Their future.
(c) Their personality.
(d) Their health.
4. What does Twain say protected him from his gullible nature?
(a) Good friends.
(b) Beginner's luck.
(c) God's intervention.
(d) Whisperings in his ear.
5. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
2. On what river did Twain desperately want to travel?
3. What did Twain like most about Higbie?
4. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
5. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)