|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Pours it out the window.
(b) Gives it to his brother.
(c) Feeds it to the cat.
(d) Takes it obediently.
2. What made Twain a local celebrity?
(a) His local humor column.
(b) His interview with the President.
(c) His literary guide.
(d) His coverage of the boat survivors.
3. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
(a) $3.50 a month.
(b) $350 a year.
(c) $3.50 a week.
(d) $35 a month.
4. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
5. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
(b) He wrote with a quill pen.
(c) He wrote with a typewriter.
(d) He dictated to a secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
2. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
3. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
4. What boat did Twain see while he was on assignment while working in Sacramento?
5. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)