|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
2. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
3. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) When his last living child dies.
(b) When his wife dies.
(c) In ten year editions.
(d) After his death.
4. Who died in 1907?
(a) Injun Joe.
(b) Jim Gillis.
(c) Bret Harte.
5. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Twain describe his mother?
2. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
3. What made Twain a local celebrity?
4. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
5. What was Harte's first name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)