|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
(a) They were jealous of him.
(b) They were too close to him.
(c) They were not around him enough.
(d) They were not educated.
2. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
(a) She laughed.
(b) She cried.
(c) He was very angry.
(d) He was confused.
3. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
(a) Stoning a Chinese man.
(b) Killing a dog.
(c) Harassing a policeman.
(d) Giving alcohol to a baby.
4. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
(a) A headache.
(b) A stomach pain.
(c) A toothache.
(d) A fever.
5. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
2. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
3. How many days had the people survived on the boat that Twain saw while on assignment?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)