|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most happy and alarmed man.
(b) The most confused and innocent man.
(c) The most revered and deranged man.
(d) The most miserable and hopeful man.
2. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Uncle Daniel.
(b) Preacher Dave.
(c) Father David.
(d) Brother Dan.
3. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
4. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
5. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
(a) A shoulder wound.
(b) His mother fell ill.
(c) Fatigue from retreating.
(d) He wanted to join the Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
3. What was Harte's occupation?
4. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
5. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)