|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for him?
2. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
3. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
4. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Painting a picture.
(b) Writing love letters.
(c) Walking through memories.
(d) Keeping a journal.
5. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
(a) "The Slave Jive Show."
(b) "The Coon Tune Show."
(c) "The Rag Time Extravaganza."
(d) "The Negro Musical Show."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
2. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
3. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
4. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
5. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)