|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
(a) The Enterprise.
(b) The Freedom Post.
(c) The Entrepreneur.
(d) The Free Bird Exam.
2. What was Harte's first name?
3. What did phrenologists tell people about?
(a) Their personality.
(b) Their future.
(c) Their health.
(d) Their past.
4. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It took too long for him to write.
(b) It was too literary.
(c) It was hard to read.
(d) He strayed from the facts.
5. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
(a) He finds himself amusing.
(c) Not complimentary.
(d) He is very conceited.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
2. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for him?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)