|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
(b) A woman who loved too much to know better.
(c) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(d) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
2. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
3. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
(a) They do not live long enough.
(b) They are much older than he is.
(c) They move away.
(d) They do not like the dirty games he played.
4. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
5. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
2. What did Twain want to have happen to the editor who told him to resign?
3. What did phrenologists tell people about?
4. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
5. Where was Dr. Peake from?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)