|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
2. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) In ten year editions.
(b) When his last living child dies.
(c) After his death.
(d) When his wife dies.
3. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Brother Dan.
(b) Preacher Dave.
(c) Father David.
(d) Uncle Daniel.
4. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
5. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
(a) His mother fell ill.
(b) Fatigue from retreating.
(c) A shoulder wound.
(d) He wanted to join the Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
2. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
3. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
4. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
5. How did Higbie get a job?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)