|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Harte's occupation?
2. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
3. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
(a) $3.50 a week.
(b) $3.50 a month.
(c) $35 a month.
(d) $350 a year.
4. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) An Indian.
(b) A bear.
(c) A cowboy.
(d) A cougar.
5. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His preacher.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
2. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
3. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
4. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
5. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)