|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) When his wife dies.
(b) In ten year editions.
(c) After his death.
(d) When his last living child dies.
2. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
3. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
(a) The Freedom Post.
(b) The Free Bird Exam.
(c) The Enterprise.
(d) The Entrepreneur.
4. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
(a) She cried.
(b) She laughed.
(c) He was very angry.
(d) He was confused.
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
2. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
3. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
4. How does Twain hope to write?
5. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)