|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
(a) He pretended to be mesmerized.
(b) He pretended to be a hypnotist.
(c) He learned the mesmerizer's trade.
(d) He was the only one to be truly hypnotized.
2. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
(a) Cave spiders.
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) He strayed from the facts.
(b) It was hard to read.
(c) It took too long for him to write.
(d) It was too literary.
4. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Walking through memories.
(b) Painting a picture.
(c) Keeping a journal.
(d) Writing love letters.
5. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
3. When does Twain want his book to be published?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)