|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
(a) Changed the color of his hair.
(b) Lied about his age.
(c) Paid extra money.
(d) Gave a fake name.
2. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A saloon.
3. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
(a) He finds himself amusing.
(b) He is very conceited.
(c) Not complimentary.
4. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
5. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Uncle Daniel.
(b) Father David.
(c) Brother Dan.
(d) Preacher Dave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Peake from?
2. How does Twain hope to write?
3. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
4. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
5. What did Twain want to have happen to the editor who told him to resign?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)