|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 46 years.
(d) 26 years.
2. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for him?
3. How does Twain hope to write?
4. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
(a) Supreme Court.
(b) Appellate Court.
(c) Surrogate Court.
(d) Appeals Court.
5. What does Twain think about people?
(a) They are all different.
(b) They are all generally good.
(c) They are mostly the same.
(d) They are all greedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
2. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
3. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
4. How did Higbie get a job?
5. How did Henry die?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)