|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain like most about Higbie?
(a) His poor spelling.
(b) His thick beard.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His strange accent.
2. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
3. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
(a) His mother.
(b) His preacher.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
4. What did Twain's father die of?
(c) Pneumonic plague.
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Takes it obediently.
(b) Pours it out the window.
(c) Gives it to his brother.
(d) Feeds it to the cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
2. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
3. What does Twain think about people?
4. What was Harte's occupation?
5. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)