|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman who loved too much to know better.
(b) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
(c) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(d) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
2. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for him?
3. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
(a) A toothache.
(b) A fever.
(c) A headache.
(d) A stomach pain.
4. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
5. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Walking through memories.
(b) Painting a picture.
(c) Keeping a journal.
(d) Writing love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain think about people?
2. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
3. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
4. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
5. How does Twain describe his older brother?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)