|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
2. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
(b) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(c) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
(d) A woman who loved too much to know better.
3. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) A newspaper office.
(b) An editor.
(c) A publisher.
(d) A printing press.
4. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) Some food.
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
2. What was Harte's occupation?
3. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
4. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
5. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)