|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Twain born?
2. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
(a) His wife.
(b) His preacher.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Twain think about people?
(a) They are all different.
(b) They are all greedy.
(c) They are all generally good.
(d) They are mostly the same.
4. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
5. How does Twain hope to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Twain prefer a wobbly billiards table?
2. What did Twain want to have happen to the editor who told him to resign?
3. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
4. What was Harte's first name?
5. Where was Dr. Peake from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)