|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is sent home.
(b) He is teased.
(c) He is put ahead a few classes.
(d) He is whipped.
2. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) Some food.
(b) A knife.
(d) A cigarette.
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 46 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 36 years.
4. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
5. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Writing love letters.
(b) Keeping a journal.
(c) Painting a picture.
(d) Walking through memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
3. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)