|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) He strayed from the facts.
(b) It took too long for him to write.
(c) It was hard to read.
(d) It was too literary.
2. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
(a) They move away.
(b) They do not live long enough.
(c) They do not like the dirty games he played.
(d) They are much older than he is.
3. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
4. Where was Twain born?
5. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
(a) His sister.
(b) His preacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
2. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
3. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
4. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
5. How does Twain describe his older brother?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)