|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
2. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(b) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
(c) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
(d) A woman who loved too much to know better.
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
(a) He pretended to be mesmerized.
(b) He learned the mesmerizer's trade.
(c) He pretended to be a hypnotist.
(d) He was the only one to be truly hypnotized.
5. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 46 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 16 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
2. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
3. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)