|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She expected it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She liked it.
2. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
3. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
4. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
5. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
2. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
3. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
4. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)