|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
2. How does Twain hope to write?
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) It took too long for him to write.
(c) He strayed from the facts.
(d) It was too literary.
4. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
5. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
2. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
4. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
5. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)