|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She was confused by it.
(c) She expected it.
(d) She liked it.
2. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
(a) He pretended to be a hypnotist.
(b) He was the only one to be truly hypnotized.
(c) He learned the mesmerizer's trade.
(d) He pretended to be mesmerized.
3. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) Injun Joe.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
(d) The Pauper.
4. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
5. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most revered and deranged man.
(b) The most happy and alarmed man.
(c) The most confused and innocent man.
(d) The most miserable and hopeful man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
2. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
3. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
4. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
5. Where did Twain's older brother work?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)