|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
2. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman who loved too much to know better.
(b) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(c) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
(d) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
3. What did phrenologists tell people about?
(a) Their health.
(b) Their future.
(c) Their past.
(d) Their personality.
4. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
5. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
2. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
4. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
5. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)