|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
2. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
3. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most happy and alarmed man.
(b) The most confused and innocent man.
(c) The most miserable and hopeful man.
(d) The most revered and deranged man.
4. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 46 years.
(b) 36 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 16 years.
5. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is sent home.
(b) He is put ahead a few classes.
(c) He is teased.
(d) He is whipped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
2. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
3. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
4. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)