|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
2. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A bear.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A cowboy.
(d) A cougar.
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 46 years.
(b) 26 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 36 years.
4. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
5. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most miserable and hopeful man.
(b) The most confused and innocent man.
(c) The most revered and deranged man.
(d) The most happy and alarmed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
2. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
3. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
4. How does Twain hope to write?
5. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)