|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most miserable and hopeful man.
(b) The most confused and innocent man.
(c) The most happy and alarmed man.
(d) The most revered and deranged man.
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is put ahead a few classes.
(c) He is teased.
(d) He is sent home.
3. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A knife.
(d) Some food.
4. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
5. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
2. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
3. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
4. When does Twain want his book to be published?
5. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)