|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
(a) "The Negro Musical Show."
(b) "The Rag Time Extravaganza."
(c) "The Coon Tune Show."
(d) "The Slave Jive Show."
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Feeds it to the cat.
(b) Gives it to his brother.
(c) Takes it obediently.
(d) Pours it out the window.
3. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
(a) Gave a fake name.
(b) Lied about his age.
(c) Paid extra money.
(d) Changed the color of his hair.
4. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is teased.
(b) He is whipped.
(c) He is put ahead a few classes.
(d) He is sent home.
5. How does Twain hope to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
2. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
4. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
5. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)