|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did phrenologists tell people about?
(a) Their past.
(b) Their future.
(c) Their health.
(d) Their personality.
2. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
3. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
4. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
5. Who did Twain trick into seeing a minstrel show?
(a) His preacher.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
2. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
3. What did Twain do to trick a phrenologist?
4. Where was Twain born?
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)