|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She expected it.
(d) She was confused by it.
2. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It took too long for him to write.
(b) It was too literary.
(c) It was hard to read.
(d) He strayed from the facts.
4. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is sent home.
(b) He is whipped.
(c) He is teased.
(d) He is put ahead a few classes.
5. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) An editor.
(b) A printing press.
(c) A newspaper office.
(d) A publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
2. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
3. How did the person who Twain tricked into seeing a minstrel show react?
4. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)