|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
2. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
(a) He learned the mesmerizer's trade.
(b) He pretended to be mesmerized.
(c) He was the only one to be truly hypnotized.
(d) He pretended to be a hypnotist.
3. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Walking through memories.
(b) Writing love letters.
(c) Painting a picture.
(d) Keeping a journal.
4. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
5. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
2. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
3. What did phrenologists tell people about?
4. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)