|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
(a) A fever.
(b) A toothache.
(c) A headache.
(d) A stomach pain.
2. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
3. Where was Twain born?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(a) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Twain want his book to be published?
2. Where did Twain's older brother work?
3. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
4. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
5. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)