|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
2. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) He strayed from the facts.
(b) It took too long for him to write.
(c) It was too literary.
(d) It was hard to read.
4. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) When his last living child dies.
(b) In ten year editions.
(c) After his death.
(d) When his wife dies.
5. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is teased.
(d) He is put ahead a few classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
2. How does Twain hope to write?
3. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
4. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
5. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)