|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
2. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 26 years.
(c) 46 years.
(d) 16 years.
3. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
4. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is teased.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is put ahead a few classes.
5. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Twain born?
2. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
3. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
4. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
5. How does Twain describe his mother?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)