|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) In ten year editions.
(b) When his last living child dies.
(c) After his death.
(d) When his wife dies.
2. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) He strayed from the facts.
(c) It was too literary.
(d) It took too long for him to write.
3. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A bear.
(b) A cougar.
(c) An Indian.
(d) A cowboy.
4. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
5. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
3. Where was Dr. Peake from?
4. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)