|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
2. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
(a) They do not live long enough.
(b) They move away.
(c) They are much older than he is.
(d) They do not like the dirty games he played.
3. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
4. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) It was too literary.
(c) He strayed from the facts.
(d) It took too long for him to write.
5. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
(b) Cave spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
2. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
3. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
4. Where was Twain born?
5. How does Twain describe his mother?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)