|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
2. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) It was too literary.
(c) He strayed from the facts.
(d) It took too long for him to write.
4. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
(a) He learned the mesmerizer's trade.
(b) He pretended to be mesmerized.
(c) He was the only one to be truly hypnotized.
(d) He pretended to be a hypnotist.
5. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
3. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
4. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
5. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)