|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Feeds it to the cat.
(b) Pours it out the window.
(c) Takes it obediently.
(d) Gives it to his brother.
2. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cigarette.
(d) Some food.
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She liked it.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She expected it.
4. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
5. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
2. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
3. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)