|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
2. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She expected it.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She liked it.
4. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
5. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
2. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
3. When does Twain want his book to be published?
4. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
5. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)