|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
2. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) Some food.
(b) A knife.
(c) A cigarette.
3. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
4. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
5. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
2. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
3. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
4. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
5. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)