|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Painting a picture.
(b) Walking through memories.
(c) Keeping a journal.
(d) Writing love letters.
3. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(a) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Twain hope to write?
2. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
4. How does Twain describe his mother?
5. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)