|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) Some food.
(b) A knife.
(d) A cigarette.
2. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) In ten year editions.
(b) After his death.
(c) When his last living child dies.
(d) When his wife dies.
3. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Keeping a journal.
(b) Walking through memories.
(c) Writing love letters.
(d) Painting a picture.
4. Where was Twain born?
5. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Peake from?
2. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
4. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
5. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)