|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
(a) They do not like the dirty games he played.
(b) They do not live long enough.
(c) They are much older than he is.
(d) They move away.
2. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A cowboy.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A bear.
3. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
4. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She expected it.
(b) She was confused by it.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She hated it.
5. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
2. Where was Dr. Peake from?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
4. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)