|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
2. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 46 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 36 years.
(d) 26 years.
3. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
4. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A bear.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A cowboy.
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Feeds it to the cat.
(b) Pours it out the window.
(c) Gives it to his brother.
(d) Takes it obediently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
2. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
3. How does Twain describe his mother?
4. Where was Dr. Peake from?
5. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)