|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
(b) He wrote with a quill pen.
(c) He wrote with a typewriter.
(d) He dictated to a secretary.
2. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
3. How does Twain hope to write?
4. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
5. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Uncle Daniel.
(b) Preacher Dave.
(c) Brother Dan.
(d) Father David.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
2. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
3. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
4. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
5. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)