|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Preacher Dave.
(b) Brother Dan.
(c) Father David.
(d) Uncle Daniel.
2. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
3. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
4. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
(d) Cave spiders.
5. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
2. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
5. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)