|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is put ahead a few classes.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is teased.
(d) He is whipped.
3. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He wrote with a quill pen.
(b) He dictated to a secretary.
(c) He wrote with a typewriter.
(d) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
4. To what does Twain compare writing his autobiography?
(a) Writing love letters.
(b) Painting a picture.
(c) Walking through memories.
(d) Keeping a journal.
5. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
2. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
3. When does Twain want his book to be published?
4. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
5. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)