|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is teased.
(c) He is put ahead a few classes.
(d) He is sent home.
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
5. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
2. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
4. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
5. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)