|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is put ahead a few classes.
(d) He is teased.
2. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He dictated to a secretary.
(b) He wrote with a quill pen.
(c) He wrote with a typewriter.
(d) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
(c) Cave spiders.
5. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
2. What kinds of animals are not allowed by Twain's mother?
3. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
4. Where was Dr. Peake from?
5. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)