|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
(d) Cave spiders.
3. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
4. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
5. How does Twain hope to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Twain say his publishers could release his ideas on God and religion?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)