|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) He strayed from the facts.
(b) It was too literary.
(c) It was hard to read.
(d) It took too long for him to write.
2. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He dictated to a secretary.
(b) He wrote with a typewriter.
(c) He wrote with a quill pen.
(d) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She expected it.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She was confused by it.
4. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
5. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some food.
(c) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
2. Where was Dr. Peake from?
3. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
4. How does Twain describe his mother?
5. Where was Twain born?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)