|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Twain recording his autobiography when he died?
(a) He wrote with a typewriter.
(b) He wrote with a quill pen.
(c) He wrote with pencil on scraps of paper.
(d) He dictated to a secretary.
2. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
3. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
4. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) When his wife dies.
(b) After his death.
(c) When his last living child dies.
(d) In ten year editions.
5. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
2. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
3. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)