|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain notice when he wrote his autobiography in pen?
(a) It was hard to read.
(b) It took too long for him to write.
(c) He strayed from the facts.
(d) It was too literary.
2. How does Twain feel about his ancestry?
3. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
(a) A fever.
(b) A stomach pain.
(c) A toothache.
(d) A headache.
4. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some food.
(c) A knife.
5. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman who loved too much to know better.
(b) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(c) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
(d) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
2. Where was Twain born?
3. Where does Twain's father buy up a lot of land before he dies?
4. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
5. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)