|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
(a) She had a stroke.
(b) She got Scarlet Fever.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) She fell on some ice.
2. For how long did Twain stop writing after his wife died?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What caused Suzy a lot of grief?
(a) Her humor.
(b) Her weakness.
(c) Her temper.
(d) Her intelligence.
4. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) Some food.
(b) A knife.
(d) A cigarette.
5. Which of Twain's children was his favorite?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
2. What did Clara do when Jean fell ill?
3. What did Twain say he was hours after his wife died?
4. Where would the lectures each make their premier?
5. What did Twain agree to without really reading?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)