Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain think could have happened if the person who died in 1907 had some education?
(a) He could have been a famous writer.
(b) He could have been a successful business man.
(c) He could have taught at colleges.
(d) He could have delivered great sermons.
2. How old was Suzy when she began to write about her father?
3. Why does Twain think the family of the person who died in 1907 never saw how brilliant he was?
(a) They were not educated.
(b) They were not around him enough.
(c) They were too close to him.
(d) They were jealous of him.
4. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
5. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
(a) She was an honest critic.
(b) She gave him ideas.
(c) She was his editor.
(d) She pushed him to work harder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
2. What did Olivia do the first time she heard Twain swear?
3. What was Suzy's sister's name?
4. How did Twain study the human race?
5. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)