|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Some food.
(d) A knife.
2. What is the name of the most famous phrenologist?
3. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 26 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 46 years.
4. How does Twain hope to write?
5. What musical display does Twain talk about after his hypnotist description?
(a) "The Slave Jive Show."
(b) "The Rag Time Extravaganza."
(c) "The Negro Musical Show."
(d) "The Coon Tune Show."
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
2. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
3. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
4. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
5. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)