|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 | Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Twain's mother when she dies?
2. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
3. How does Twain describe his mother?
(a) A woman who loved too much to know better.
(b) A woman with strict way and a tender heart.
(c) A woman with a small body and huge heart.
(d) A woman with a heart of gold and a fist of iron.
4. When does Twain want his book to be published?
(a) After his death.
(b) When his last living child dies.
(c) In ten year editions.
(d) When his wife dies.
5. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She expected it.
(d) She was confused by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
2. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
3. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
4. Why does Twain not get very close to his older siblings?
5. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)