Quiz: Chapter 26 to Chapter 27
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Twain say his intimates rarely see in him?
a) His insecurity.
b) His spirituality.
c) His kindness.
d) His genius.
2. What did Twain love about the person who died in 1907?
a) His compassion.
b) His accent.
c) His stories.
d) His honesty.
3. What does Twain think about people?
a) They are all different.
b) They are all generally good.
c) They are all greedy.
d) They are mostly the same.
4. What is Twain's opinion of himself?
a) Not complimentary.
b) He finds himself amusing.
d) He is very conceited.
5. Which of the following is NOT a game in which Twain escaped a trap set for...
This section contains 270 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)