|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(a) A knife.
(b) Some food.
(c) A cigarette.
2. How did Suzy describe her father's language?
3. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
4. Who died in 1907?
(a) Injun Joe.
(b) Jim Gillis.
(d) Bret Harte.
5. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Twain so derisive in his speech about Bret Harte?
2. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
3. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
4. Who owned 9/10 of Twain's company?
5. What did Olivia do the first time she heard Twain swear?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)