|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
2. In what did Twain try to invest?
(a) Stock markets.
(b) Poetry books.
3. Where did Twain's older brother work?
(a) An editor.
(b) A newspaper office.
(c) A publisher.
(d) A printing press.
4. Who got the notoriety when Twain's company published Grant's book?
5. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
(a) Small amounts of copying.
(b) Reusing old text.
(c) Enhancing existing ideas.
(d) Unconscious plagiarism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
2. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
3. On what river did Twain desperately want to travel?
4. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
5. How long did Murat Hallsted's career last?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)