|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the minister travel anonymously?
(a) To keep his sins hidden.
(b) To have a real vacation.
(c) To escape judgment.
(d) To have more enjoyment.
2. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
(a) Enhancing existing ideas.
(b) Small amounts of copying.
(c) Unconscious plagiarism.
(d) Reusing old text.
3. What major book did Twain stall in the middle of writing?
(a) "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court."
(c) "The Prince and the Pauper."
(d) "Tom Sawyer."
4. What did Twain love about the person who died in 1907?
(a) His stories.
(b) His accent.
(c) His compassion.
(d) His honesty.
5. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
2. In what did the store clerk invest his life savings?
3. What was Murat Hallsted's occupation?
4. Where was Orion when he died?
5. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)