|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Twain say he will take to write a book?
(a) As long as it takes.
(b) As long as the book writes itself.
(c) As little as he can.
(d) As long as he enjoys the story.
2. Where outside of California did Twain give lectures?
3. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
4. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
5. What does Twain say he has always had a talent for?
(b) Making enemies.
(c) Being swindled.
(d) Making friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
2. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
3. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
4. What was Elisha Bliss's occupation?
5. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)