|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passed before Twain saw the man who first refused to publish Twain's first book?.
(a) 25 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 19 years.
2. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
(a) Charles Webb.
(b) Ross Weber.
(c) Frank Wall.
(d) Robert Wendall.
3. How did Harte survive financially at the end of his life?
(a) He married a rich widow.
(b) He stole money from friends.
(c) He borrowed money.
(d) His father left an inheritance.
4. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
5. What was Suzy's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
2. What was Harte's occupation?
3. What was Twain amazed by when he met Rudyard Kipling?
4. How did Henry die?
5. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)