|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 46 years.
2. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Father David.
(b) Uncle Daniel.
(c) Brother Dan.
(d) Preacher Dave.
3. Of what ailment did a faith doctor cure Twain's mother?
(a) A toothache.
(b) A fever.
(c) A headache.
(d) A stomach pain.
4. What was the name of the newspaper Twain wrote for in Nevada?
(a) The Entrepreneur.
(b) The Freedom Post.
(c) The Free Bird Exam.
(d) The Enterprise.
5. Where was Twain born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
5. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)