|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(a) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
2. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
(a) A shoulder wound.
(b) His mother fell ill.
(c) He wanted to join the Union.
(d) Fatigue from retreating.
3. How old was Twain when he began smoking?
4. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Pours it out the window.
(b) Takes it obediently.
(c) Feeds it to the cat.
(d) Gives it to his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Henry die?
2. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
3. Where did Twain's older brother work?
4. Where was Twain born?
5. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)