|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
2. How does Twain describe his uncle's farm?
3. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She expected it.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She liked it.
4. What is the name of the boy who came to stay with Twain's family when he was 15?
5. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Brother Dan.
(b) Preacher Dave.
(c) Uncle Daniel.
(d) Father David.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
2. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
3. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
4. What did Twain like most about Higbie?
5. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)