|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
2. What does Twain bring home from caves as a young boy?
(b) Cave spiders.
3. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(b) A knife.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) Some food.
4. How much was Twain paid for his story about the boy sliding into the party with his pajamas on?
5. How does Twain describe his older brother?
(a) The most miserable and hopeful man.
(b) The most revered and deranged man.
(c) The most confused and innocent man.
(d) The most happy and alarmed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
2. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
3. How old was Twain when he met the hypnotist?
4. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
5. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)