|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
(a) She expected it.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She was confused by it.
2. Where was Dr. Peake from?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
3. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(b) A knife.
(c) Some food.
(d) A cigarette.
4. How old was Twain when he first went to school?
5. What is the name of the slave that inspired Jim in Huckleberry Finn?
(a) Father David.
(b) Brother Dan.
(c) Preacher Dave.
(d) Uncle Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
2. Why did Twain resign from the Civil War?
3. On what river did Twain desperately want to travel?
4. How did Twain become the star of a hypnotist show?
5. How does Twain describe his older brother?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)