|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story did Twain use his letters to write when he came home from sailing around the world?
(a) "The Journey of the Naive."
(b) "The Poor Man's Expedition."
(c) "The Innocents Abroad."
(d) "The Lucky Man's Voyage."
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Pours it out the window.
(b) Gives it to his brother.
(c) Takes it obediently.
(d) Feeds it to the cat.
3. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Injun Joe.
(d) The Pauper.
4. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
(a) She fell on some ice.
(b) She got Scarlet Fever.
(c) She had a stroke.
(d) She broke her leg.
5. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
2. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
3. What did Twain hope to do after returning from his trip around the world?
4. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
5. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)