|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
2. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 46 years.
3. How did Harte survive financially at the end of his life?
(a) He borrowed money.
(b) He married a rich widow.
(c) His father left an inheritance.
(d) He stole money from friends.
4. What did Twain hope to do after returning from his trip around the world?
(a) Give more lectures.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Create his own magazine.
(d) Be promoted.
5. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
2. What was Harte's occupation?
3. What was Harte's first name?
4. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
5. What happens to Twain on his first day of school?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)