|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
(a) Killing a dog.
(b) Harassing a policeman.
(c) Stoning a Chinese man.
(d) Giving alcohol to a baby.
2. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
(a) She broke her leg.
(b) She got Scarlet Fever.
(c) She had a stroke.
(d) She fell on some ice.
3. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
(a) James Faulkner.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Charles Dickens.
4. What was Harte's occupation?
5. How long does it take for Twain to find out which girl saw him naked as a boy?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 26 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 46 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
2. How does Twain describe his older brother?
3. Where outside of California did Twain give lectures?
4. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
5. Where did Twain go after leaving Nevada?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)