|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain hope to do after returning from his trip around the world?
(a) Be promoted.
(b) Give more lectures.
(c) Create his own magazine.
(d) Write a book.
2. What does Twain do with his daily dose of pain killer?
(a) Feeds it to the cat.
(b) Takes it obediently.
(c) Pours it out the window.
(d) Gives it to his brother.
3. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) A cowboy.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A bear.
4. Where outside of California did Twain give lectures?
5. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of epidemic spread through the town when Twain was 10?
2. Who did Twain see in person that made him very happy?
3. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
4. What did the author who Twain accidentally copied say is never a crime?
5. Which of Twain's famous characters was inspired by Tom Blankenship?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)