|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain once give a man in jail?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A knife.
(d) Some food.
2. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
3. What was Harte's first name?
4. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
(a) She fell on some ice.
(b) She broke her leg.
(c) She had a stroke.
(d) She got Scarlet Fever.
5. What was Harte's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Twain use his letters to write when he came home from sailing around the world?
2. What does Twain say his mother thought of the trouble he caused as a boy?
3. How did Olivia help Twain in his writing career?
4. What was the name of Twain's older brother?
5. Whom did Twain accidentally copy in his book about his sailing trip around the world?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)