|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Harte's first name?
2. What does Twain contrast lecturing with?
3. What was Harte's occupation?
4. What character is Twain supposed to be in his sister's play?
(a) An Indian.
(b) A cowboy.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A bear.
5. How much was Twain paid for his weekly letters while sailing around the world?
(a) $20 per paragraph.
(b) $20 per letter.
(c) $20 per word.
(d) $20 per sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Twain when he had his first crush on a girl?
2. How does Twain describe his wife?
3. What happened to Olivia when she was 16?
4. What did Twain see some Irish boys doing one night after he left Nevada?
5. How did Dr. Newton say he cured Olivia?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)