|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the publishing company nervous about releasing "The Innocents Abroad?"
(a) It was humorous.
(b) It was non-fiction.
(c) There was no romance.
(d) It was fictional.
2. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
3. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
4. How much time passed before Twain saw the man who first refused to publish Twain's first book?.
(a) 23 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 19 years.
5. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
2. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
3. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
4. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
5. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)