|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
(a) $350 a year.
(b) $3.50 a month.
(c) $35 a month.
(d) $3.50 a week.
2. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
(a) $24 a week.
(b) $48 a week.
(c) $12 a week.
(d) $36 a week.
3. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
(a) Robert Wendall.
(b) Charles Webb.
(c) Frank Wall.
(d) Ross Weber.
4. Why was the publishing company nervous about releasing "The Innocents Abroad?"
(a) It was non-fiction.
(b) It was humorous.
(c) It was fictional.
(d) There was no romance.
5. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Taught him.
(b) Forgave him.
(c) Rescued him.
(d) Comforted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
2. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
3. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
4. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
5. What did Twain's father die of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)