|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Comforted him.
(b) Taught him.
(c) Rescued him.
(d) Forgave him.
2. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A saloon.
3. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
4. Why was the publishing company nervous about releasing "The Innocents Abroad?"
(a) It was fictional.
(b) It was humorous.
(c) There was no romance.
(d) It was non-fiction.
5. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
2. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
3. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
4. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
5. Which of Twain's books did Webster stall on publishing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)