|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
2. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
(a) $3.50 a month.
(b) $3.50 a week.
(c) $35 a month.
(d) $350 a year.
3. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
4. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Rescued him.
(b) Forgave him.
(c) Taught him.
(d) Comforted him.
5. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
(a) A saloon.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
2. What did Twain's father die of?
3. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
4. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
5. How much time passed before Twain saw the man who first refused to publish Twain's first book?.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)