|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain's father die of?
(d) Pneumonic plague.
2. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Rescued him.
(b) Taught him.
(c) Forgave him.
(d) Comforted him.
3. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
4. Why was the publishing company nervous about releasing "The Innocents Abroad?"
(a) It was fictional.
(b) It was humorous.
(c) It was non-fiction.
(d) There was no romance.
5. What illness did Webster suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
2. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
3. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
4. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
5. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)