|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain's father die of?
(d) Pneumonic plague.
2. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
3. What book did Webb publish for Twain?
(a) "Tom Sawyer."
(b) "Sketches of a River Boy."
(c) "The Jumping Frog."
(d) "The Prince and the Pauper."
4. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Comforted him.
(b) Forgave him.
(c) Taught him.
(d) Rescued him.
5. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
(a) $36 a week.
(b) $48 a week.
(c) $12 a week.
(d) $24 a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
2. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
3. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
4. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
5. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)