|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
2. What does Twain say Rogers did for him during his business failure?
(a) Rescued him.
(b) Comforted him.
(c) Forgave him.
(d) Taught him.
3. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
4. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
(a) $24 a week.
(b) $36 a week.
(c) $48 a week.
(d) $12 a week.
5. Why was the publishing company nervous about releasing "The Innocents Abroad?"
(a) It was humorous.
(b) There was no romance.
(c) It was fictional.
(d) It was non-fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passed before Twain saw the man who first refused to publish Twain's first book?.
2. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
3. What illness did Webster suffer from?
4. What did Twain's father die of?
5. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)