|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
2. How much time passed before Twain saw the man who first refused to publish Twain's first book?.
(a) 25 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 19 years.
3. Who owned Twain's copyrights after the business failure?
4. What is the name of the first publisher to turn Twain's first book down?
5. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
(a) Robert Wendall.
(b) Ross Weber.
(c) Charles Webb.
(d) Frank Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ended up paying all the business debts when the company failed?
2. What did Twain's father die of?
3. What did Orion buy when he moved back to Hannibal?
4. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
5. Why was the publishing company nervous about releasing "The Innocents Abroad?"
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)