|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Twain live on while writing "The Innocents Abroad"?
(a) $48 a week.
(b) $36 a week.
(c) $12 a week.
(d) $24 a week.
2. Who suggested that Twain should write a book?
(a) Ross Weber.
(b) Charles Webb.
(c) Frank Wall.
(d) Robert Wendall.
3. What did Twain's father die of?
(a) Pneumonic plague.
4. Twain's father takes what position at a court house in 1847?
5. How much money did Twain find on the road before his trip to Cincinnati?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Twain paid as Orion's apprentice?
2. Who ended up paying all the business debts when the company failed?
3. In what court did Twain's father take a position in 1847?
4. Which of Twain's books did Webster stall on publishing?
5. Where was Twain when the company started to fail?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)