1. What publication did Twain write his Letters from Hawaii for?
Sacramento Daily Union.
2. Which months of 1866 were Twain's Letters from Hawaii written in?
Between April and November.
3. What was the name of the steamer that Twain took to Hawaii?
4. As Twain recalls in chapter 1, who boarded the ship in a drunken state?
Twain and his fellow passengers.
5. What ailment did Twain suffer as he went below below deck in chapter 1?
6. Which explorer gave the Pacific Ocean its name?
7. According to Twain's letter in chapter 2, how many months out of the year is the Pacific peaceful?
This section contains 5,045 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)