|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 45-48: Noel Found; The South Wind Waltz Reprise; The Man She Married; Wally Wronken's Diary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Uncle Samson's body taken?
(a) Long Island.
(d) The Bronx.
2. Who is Milton?
(a) Marjorie's family dog.
(b) A suitor introduced to Marjorie by her mother.
(c) Marjorie's boss.
(d) Uncle Samson-Aaron's son.
3. Where does Marjorie plan to meet Wally in Chapter 47?
(a) St. Chateau Hotel for dinner.
(b) St. Lupiere Hotel for brunch.
(c) St. Moritz Hotel for lunch.
(d) St. Tulipe Hotel for drinks.
4. According to Sam, what does Noel have a talent for?
(a) Manipulating people into doing what he wants them to.
(b) Rewriting badly written papers.
(c) Casting the right person for a role.
(d) Identifying good scripts.
5. Where is Uncle Samson found dead in Part 3?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In the girls locker room.
(c) In a nearby forest.
(d) In the fountain pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Noel's term for a generic Jewish boy?
2. What is the name of the resort Marjorie visits in Chapter 4?
3. What does Sandy lack when compared to his classmates?
4. What does Marjorie notice about Marsha's appearance at her graduation?
5. How does Marjorie meet Sandy?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)