|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: My Object All Sublime; Chapters 37-45: the Nightmare, How to Discard a Mistress, The Bad Year, A First Class Ticket to Europe, The man on the Boat Deck, A Game of Ping Pong, the Premonition, In Pursuit of Noel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Uncle Samson found dead in Part 3?
(a) In the fountain pool.
(b) In the girls locker room.
(c) In a nearby forest.
(d) In his bed.
2. Where is Marjorie taking acting classes in Chapter 4?
(c) NYU and Columbia.
3. Who does the title of Chapter 2, "Prince Charming," refer to?
(c) Marjorie's father.
4. How much salary will Marjorie receive for the job offered to her by Mr. Klabber?
5. What is the name of the ship Noel sets sail on in Chapter 37?
(a) The Sailing Beauty.
(b) The Queen Elizabeth.
(c) The Mauritania.
(d) The Americana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Marjorie looking for Noel in Chapter 28?
2. Who does Marjorie see after leaving the hairdresser in Chapter 32?
3. Who is Mr. Klabber?
4. What is Marjorie doing at Columbia University in Chapter 1?
5. What were Marjorie's nightmares during her affair with Noel about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)