|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: My Object All Sublime; Chapters 37-45: the Nightmare, How to Discard a Mistress, The Bad Year, A First Class Ticket to Europe, The man on the Boat Deck, A Game of Ping Pong, the Premonition, In Pursuit of Noel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marsha invite Marjorie in Chapter 33?
(a) To a tennis match.
(b) Shopping uptown.
(c) To lunch at the Plaza.
(d) To her home for dinner.
2. What does Marjorie think of the play given to her by Guy in Chapter 22?
(a) She is confused by its literary references.
(b) She is shocked by how horrible it is.
(c) She is impressed with the wit and humor in the play.
(d) She is surprised by how much she relates to the characters.
3. What bribe do Marjorie's parents offer her upon their arrival at South Wind?
(a) A shopping spree at Tiffany's.
(b) Tuition to the school of her choice.
(c) A western trip for the remainder of the summer.
(d) Horse riding lessons every weekend for a year.
4. What kind of school does Marjorie attend in Chapter 1?
(a) A public college.
(b) An art school.
(c) An ivy league university.
(d) A cram school.
5. Due to her successful production in Chapter 21, what does Marjorie have the possibility of doing?
(a) A silent film.
(b) A Broadway show.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A headlining tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the party in Chapter 32 celebrating?
2. What does Sam think of Noel's work ethic?
3. Which character has a somewhat withered arm?
4. What does Imogene do to support herself in Chapter 28?
5. Who is Seth?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)