|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Sodom, Chapters 12-20: Wally Wronken, A Kiss under the Lilacs, Marjorie at South Wind, Shirley, The Red Glasses, The Rowboat, The Toreador, The South Wind Waltz, No Dishes to Vash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What additional task at South Wind does Noel offer Marjorie during a dinner date?
(a) Stage lighting.
(b) Budget planning.
2. What does Wally want a job as?
(a) A rock star.
(b) A professional athlete.
(c) A motivational speaker.
(d) A writer.
3. Why does George put his graduate studies on hold?
(a) He cannot afford to go because of the Depression.
(b) He wants to spend some time traveling first.
(c) He wants to get a job and make money for his future family.
(d) He is unsure of what program he wants to major in.
4. How does Marsha describe Marjorie's acting skills?
(a) As natural.
(b) As over-the-top.
(c) As amateurish.
(d) As stilted and stiff.
5. What is Noel's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What course does Marjorie add to her college coursework in Chapter 12?
2. Who is Billy Ehrmann's brother?
3. Why is Marjorie carried to a cab in Chapter 2?
4. How is Uncle Samson-Aaron described?
5. Why does Marjorie's mother arrange for Marjorie to visit the resort?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)