|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Sodom, Chapters 12-20: Wally Wronken, A Kiss under the Lilacs, Marjorie at South Wind, Shirley, The Red Glasses, The Rowboat, The Toreador, The South Wind Waltz, No Dishes to Vash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Marjorie from losing her virginity in Part 3?
(a) Her parents walk in on her.
(b) Uncle Samson's death.
(c) She gets into a fight with her would-be lover.
(d) She becomes nervous and breaks out in a rash.
2. What do Marjorie's parents think of Sandy?
(a) They think he is a buffoon.
(b) They are suspicious of him.
(c) They are impressed by Sandy.
(d) They think he is too good for Marjorie.
3. What does Wally want a job as?
(a) A rock star.
(b) A professional athlete.
(c) A motivational speaker.
(d) A writer.
4. How does Marsha describe Marjorie's acting skills?
(a) As amateurish.
(b) As natural.
(c) As over-the-top.
(d) As stilted and stiff.
5. Who is the author of "Marjorie Morningstar"?
(a) Joseph Conrad.
(b) Joseph Heller.
(c) Herman Wouk.
(d) George Orwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Samson die of?
2. Which character has a somewhat withered arm?
3. What kind of school does Marjorie attend in Chapter 1?
4. Who is Milton?
5. What is the generic name Noel has given to West Side girls?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)