|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Marsha; Chapters 4-11: Marsha, Sandy's Ambition, Marsha Zelenko, An Eveing at the Zelenkos', The Uncle, The Bar-Mitzva, Mr. Klabber, Noel Airman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marjorie secure a higher status among her classmates?
(a) They learn that she has been dating Sandy Goldstone.
(b) She gets a national modeling gig.
(c) She receives the top mark on an important exam.
(d) She becomes engaged to a notable alumnus.
2. What kind of business does Marjorie's father run?
(a) A jewelry shop.
(b) A dry cleaning business.
(c) An import business.
(d) A restaurant.
3. How long have Marjorie and George been dating as of Chapter 3?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
4. Who does the title of Chapter 2, "Prince Charming," refer to?
(a) Marjorie's father.
5. What production does Marjorie audition for in Chapter 6?
(a) The Pirates of Penzance.
(b) The Mikado.
(c) H.M.S. Pinafore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the apartment building where Marjorie lives in Part 1?
2. What do Marjorie's parents think of Sandy?
3. How old is Marjorie when the novel begins?
4. What season is it in Chapter 4?
5. Who is Milton?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)