|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Marsha; Chapters 4-11: Marsha, Sandy's Ambition, Marsha Zelenko, An Eveing at the Zelenkos', The Uncle, The Bar-Mitzva, Mr. Klabber, Noel Airman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is South Wind?
(a) A weekly seminar on the topic of musical instruments.
(b) A fitness centre specializing in tennis and swimming.
(c) An adult summer resort.
(d) A place to host summer book clubs.
2. What kind of school does Marjorie attend in Chapter 1?
(a) A public college.
(b) An ivy league university.
(c) An art school.
(d) A cram school.
3. How are Marsha's parents described?
(a) As cold and unloving.
(b) As rigid and strict.
(c) As warm and welcoming.
(d) As eccentric and intellectual.
4. Why will Sandy not be going to medical school?
(a) He cannot afford the tuition.
(b) Blood makes his queasy.
(c) He wants to be a writer.
(d) His grades are mediocre.
5. Who is Seth?
(a) Marjorie's brother.
(b) Marjorie's neighbor.
(c) Marjorie's student.
(d) Marjorie's co-worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George decline Marjorie's invitation in Chapter 9?
2. How long have Marjorie and George been dating as of Chapter 3?
3. What season is it in Chapter 4?
4. What is Marsha's job in Chapter 6?
5. According to Marsha, what do the staff do after "lights out" in Chapter 10?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)