|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: My Object All Sublime; Chapters 37-45: the Nightmare, How to Discard a Mistress, The Bad Year, A First Class Ticket to Europe, The man on the Boat Deck, A Game of Ping Pong, the Premonition, In Pursuit of Noel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course does Marjorie add to her college coursework in Chapter 12?
(b) Expressive art.
(c) Childbirth and rearing.
(d) Creative writing.
2. What is the generic name Noel has given to West Side girls?
3. Who does Marjorie see after leaving the hairdresser in Chapter 32?
(b) Dr. Shapiro.
4. What is Wally's last name?
5. What is Noel's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marjorie feel when Noel does not phone her for three days in Chapter 28?
2. How is Uncle Samson-Aaron described?
3. What production does Marjorie audition for in Chapter 6?
4. According to Marsha, what do the staff do after "lights out" in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Marjorie's mother arrange for Marjorie to visit the resort?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)