|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Noel: Chapters 21-27: Return of Marsha, Guy Flamm, The New Noel, The Engagement Party, Muriel, Sam Rothmore, The Seder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George's job?
(a) He is a mailman.
(b) He is a clerk at a convenience store.
(c) He works in his family's business.
(d) He is a teacher at the local college.
2. How does Marjorie react to George declining the invitation?
(a) She does not react with any emotion.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is relieved.
3. How is Uncle Samson-Aaron described?
(a) As a dashing but selfish bachelor.
(b) As being a buffoon and a ne-er do well.
(c) As being an impeccable dresser.
(d) As a quiet and extremely private shut-in.
4. What are the good aspects of Noel's new job in Part 4?
(a) His co-workers are very creative and he gets along with them well.
(b) It comes with a handsome salary and the promise of advancement.
(c) The hours are very relaxed.
(d) It is a very collaborative environment.
5. Why does Noel become uncomfortable in Chapter 27?
(a) Because he ate something which had gone off.
(b) Because Marjorie's family hint at marriage.
(c) Because he drank too much and is feeling nauseous.
(d) Because he has nothing in common with Marjorie's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marjorie's ethnicity?
2. How does Marjorie meet Sandy?
3. Where does Marjorie graduate from in Chapter 21?
4. Why will Sandy not be going to medical school?
5. How does Marsha describe Marjorie's acting skills?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)