|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Noel: Chapters 21-27: Return of Marsha, Guy Flamm, The New Noel, The Engagement Party, Muriel, Sam Rothmore, The Seder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bribe do Marjorie's parents offer her upon their arrival at South Wind?
(a) A shopping spree at Tiffany's.
(b) Tuition to the school of her choice.
(c) Horse riding lessons every weekend for a year.
(d) A western trip for the remainder of the summer.
2. Who is the author of "Marjorie Morningstar"?
(a) George Orwell.
(b) Joseph Conrad.
(c) Joseph Heller.
(d) Herman Wouk.
3. Where is Marjorie taking acting classes in Chapter 4?
(c) NYU and Columbia.
4. How does Marjorie feel about George?
(a) She is steadfastly in love with him.
(b) She dislikes him but is afraid to say so.
(c) Her feelings for him have waned as of late.
(d) She is slowly beginning to see him as more than a friend.
5. What ritual takes place in Chapters 8 and 9?
(a) Laying a tefillin.
(b) Wedding service.
(c) Bar Mitzva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandy lack when compared to his classmates?
2. What additional task at South Wind does Noel offer Marjorie during a dinner date?
3. What is Marsha's job in Chapter 6?
4. What outdoor activity does Marjorie do in Chapter 2?
5. How does Marjorie react to George declining the invitation?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)