|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Noel: Chapters 21-27: Return of Marsha, Guy Flamm, The New Noel, The Engagement Party, Muriel, Sam Rothmore, The Seder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Milton?
(a) Marjorie's boss.
(b) Uncle Samson-Aaron's son.
(c) Marjorie's family dog.
(d) A suitor introduced to Marjorie by her mother.
2. What school does Sandy go to?
(b) Brown University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. Why will Sandy not be going to medical school?
(a) His grades are mediocre.
(b) Blood makes his queasy.
(c) He wants to be a writer.
(d) He cannot afford the tuition.
4. What does Marsha hope for Marjorie and Noel while leaving the event in Chapter 21?
(a) That they can have a platonic relationship.
(b) That they will meet someone new and forget one another.
(c) That they will renew their old relationship.
(d) That they will get married soon.
5. What job does Mr. Klabber offer Marjorie in Chapter 10?
(a) Head of client care.
(b) An internship in a newsroom.
(c) Creative drama director.
(d) A summer stint tutoring his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to her successful production in Chapter 21, what does Marjorie have the possibility of doing?
2. How many weeks does it take Noel to become disenchanted with his job in Part 4?
3. What is Marsha's last name?
4. What college does Marjorie go to in Chapter 12?
5. What does Marjorie notice about Marsha's appearance at her graduation?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)