|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Noel: Chapters 21-27: Return of Marsha, Guy Flamm, The New Noel, The Engagement Party, Muriel, Sam Rothmore, The Seder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noel think of the West Side girls he has dated?
(a) He has a low opinion of them.
(b) He thinks they are the same as girls from other areas of New York.
(c) He always has a good time with them.
(d) He dislikes them because they are always clingy.
2. Who is Guy Flamm?
(a) A writer.
(b) A director.
(c) A casting director.
(d) A producer.
3. Why does Noel become uncomfortable in Chapter 27?
(a) Because Marjorie's family hint at marriage.
(b) Because he ate something which had gone off.
(c) Because he has nothing in common with Marjorie's family.
(d) Because he drank too much and is feeling nauseous.
4. How are Marsha's parents described?
(a) As rigid and strict.
(b) As warm and welcoming.
(c) As eccentric and intellectual.
(d) As cold and unloving.
5. What is Marjorie going to school to become in Part 1?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A sculptor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marjorie's parents think of Sandy?
2. What is Marjorie's ethnicity?
3. What invitation is given to Noel by the Morgenstern's in Chapter 27?
4. What kind of school does Marjorie attend in Chapter 1?
5. What does Marjorie notice about Marsha's appearance at her graduation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)