|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Noel: Chapters 21-27: Return of Marsha, Guy Flamm, The New Noel, The Engagement Party, Muriel, Sam Rothmore, The Seder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Samson's job at South Wind?
(a) He is a cleaner.
(b) He is a dishwasher.
(c) He is a groundskeeper.
(d) He is a cook.
2. What is George's job?
(a) He is a clerk at a convenience store.
(b) He works in his family's business.
(c) He is a mailman.
(d) He is a teacher at the local college.
3. How does Mrs. Morgenstern feel about Marjorie working at South Wind?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is proud.
(c) She is appalled.
(d) She feels worried.
4. Who is Sam Rothmore?
(a) Noel's roomate.
(b) Noel's boss.
(c) Noel's co-worker.
(d) Noel's assistant.
5. Who is the author of "Marjorie Morningstar"?
(a) Joseph Conrad.
(b) Joseph Heller.
(c) Herman Wouk.
(d) George Orwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsha hope for Marjorie and Noel while leaving the event in Chapter 21?
2. What does Wally want a job as?
3. What is the name of the apartment building where Marjorie lives in Part 1?
4. Who does Marsha go off with at the end of Chapter 11?
5. Which character has a somewhat withered arm?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)