|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: My Object All Sublime; Chapters 37-45: the Nightmare, How to Discard a Mistress, The Bad Year, A First Class Ticket to Europe, The man on the Boat Deck, A Game of Ping Pong, the Premonition, In Pursuit of Noel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Guy Flamm?
(a) A director.
(b) A producer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A casting director.
2. How many weeks does it take Noel to become disenchanted with his job in Part 4?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A month.
3. What does Marjorie notice about Noel's behavior at her graduation?
(a) He is more positive than he used to be.
(b) He is extremely hyper active.
(c) He is nervous around her.
(d) He is much more subdued.
4. What does Marjorie admit to Marsha about Noel at her graduation?
(a) She is still in love with Noel and is considering getting back together with him.
(b) She has yet to be attracted to someone as she was with Noel at South Wind.
(c) Noel used to become enraged when he drank.
(d) Noel has been calling her house incessantly for the past month.
5. What is Wally's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the one show which Noel has done since South Wind in Chapter 21?
2. What school does Sandy go to?
3. How much salary will Marjorie receive for the job offered to her by Mr. Klabber?
4. What role does Flamm offer Marjorie in Chapter 22?
5. How is Uncle Samson-Aaron described?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)