|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: My Object All Sublime; Chapters 37-45: the Nightmare, How to Discard a Mistress, The Bad Year, A First Class Ticket to Europe, The man on the Boat Deck, A Game of Ping Pong, the Premonition, In Pursuit of Noel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marjorie graduate from in Chapter 21?
(a) Lampton College.
(b) Hunter College.
(c) Victoria College.
(d) Blue River College.
2. What school does Sandy go to?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Brown University.
(c) Harvard University.
3. What is Marsha's job in Chapter 6?
(a) She is part of a theatrical production staff.
(b) She is a teacher's assistant at an art school.
(c) She is a seamstress for a local designer.
(d) She is a writer for a community weekly newsletter.
4. Why is Marjorie cut from the production in Chapter 39?
(a) For budget reasons, and she does not look the part.
(b) She is continually absent or late.
(c) She is too demanding on set.
(d) Her part is written out of the script.
5. Who writes a letter of introduction for Marjorie in Chapter 22?
(a) Her piano teacher.
(b) Her drama instructor.
(c) Her singing coach.
(d) Her writing tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noel believe Marjorie's destiny to be?
2. What does Marsha hope for Marjorie and Noel while leaving the event in Chapter 21?
3. Where is the office where Noel will be working in Part 4?
4. What is Noel Airman's job at South Wind?
5. What does Marjorie think of her brother's performance in Chapter 9?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)