Part 1: Marjorie; Chapters 1-3: Marjorie, Prince Charming, George
1. Who is the author of "Marjorie Morningstar"?
(a) George Orwell.
(b) Herman Wouk.
(c) Joseph Conrad.
(d) Joseph Heller.
2. What is Marjorie's real surname?
3. How old is Marjorie when the novel begins?
4. What is Marjorie's ethnicity?
(a) She is Italian.
(b) She is Swedish.
(c) She is Greek.
(d) She is Jewish.
5. What is the name of the apartment building where Marjorie lives in Part 1?
(a) El Domingo.
(b) El Dorado.
(c) El Savador.
(d) El Paulo.
6. What does Marjorie's apartment building overlook?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A parking lot.
(d) Central Park.
7. Where did Marjorie and her family used to live before the start of the novel?
(c) The Bronx.
8. What kind of business does Marjorie's father run?
(a) A jewelry shop.
(b) A dry cleaning business.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An import business.
9. What kind of school does Marjorie attend in Chapter 1?
(a) A cram school.
(b) A public college.
(c) An art school.
(d) An ivy league university.
This section contains 4,456 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)