1. Which of the following names was NOT one of Marie Antoinette's middle names upon birth?
2. What was Marie Antoinette's nickname upon birth?
The little archduchess.
3. Which of the following countries was Maria Teresa queen of through bloodlines?
4. What number in the birth order was Marie Antoinette?
5. What was Marie Antoinette's father's name?
6. What title did Marie Antoinette father hold?
7. How old was Marie Antoinette when there were the first signs of political upheaval in Europe?
Six months old.
8. To which of the following objects did Marie Teresa compare her children?
Pawns on a chessboard.
This section contains 4,111 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)