|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widow Capet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday was Antoinette's second son born?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Christmas Morning.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Easter Sunday.
2. What illness claimed King Louis XV's life?
(c) Yellow fever.
3. What was the name of the palace where Antoinette and Louis were held during their exile?
(a) Ancien Regime.
(b) Chateau de Fontainebleau.
(c) Palais de la Cite.
(d) Les Tuileries.
4. How old was the young dauphin when he was taken into prison?
5. Who did the young dauphin cry out for at night while in prison?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wetnurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought hard evidence against Antoinette during her court trial?
2. How did Louis react to the rumors that he had not fathered the dauphin?
3. During what month of the year did Antoinette and Louis rise to the throne in France?
4. Throughout his life, who did Joseph claim was his favorite sister?
5. Which of the following activities most interested Antoinette when she was a small child?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)