|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Austrian Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Count Axel Fersen sent for his military duty?
(a) To America.
(b) To Russia.
(c) To Germany.
(d) To Japan.
2. Which of the Antoinette's family members was most angered by Antoinette's behavior during the first few years of her marriage?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her brothers.
3. In which city was Antoinette handed over to her new husband?
4. Whose advice did Louis XVI rely on for political guidance upon taking over the French throne?
(a) His grandmother's.
(b) His wife's.
(c) His aunts'.
(d) His father's.
5. How long did Antoinette wait before consummating her marriage to Louis XVI?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which season was the royal family allowed to make their first vacation since being put into exile?
2. Who suggested that Antoinette take a lover to ensure that she produce an heir to the throne?
3. Whose head was brought to Antoinette's bedroom after an execution?
4. Which of the following fashion trends was popular when Antoinette arrived in the French court?
5. Which of the following royal family members was completely omitted from the new constitution when it was written during their exile?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)