|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Austrian Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the screaming mobs who frequently attacked the castle, demand?
(a) For the king to be reinstated.
(b) All of Antoinette's jewels.
(c) The elimination of the king.
(d) For the dauphin to be handed over to them.
2. What was the name of Antoinette's personal advisor who delivered the news of Teresa's death?
3. Which of the following vices did Antoinette fall into during the time she was not interested in producing an heir?
(b) Biting her nails.
4. What country was Count Axe Ferson from?
5. What was the name of the palace where Antoinette and Louis were held during their exile?
(a) Ancien Regime.
(b) Palais de la Cite.
(c) Chateau de Fontainebleau.
(d) Les Tuileries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did France react to the birth of Antoinette's first child?
2. In what year did Antoinette get her first period?
3. Immediately upon being taken into exile, what did Antoinette realize was the fate of her family?
4. What illness claimed King Louis XV's life?
5. Which of the following activities most interested Antoinette when she was a small child?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)