|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen and Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best described Antoinette's brother Max's visit to Versailles in 1775?
2. What disease did the young dauphin likely suffer from?
(b) Small pox.
(d) Yellow Fever.
3. Which of Antoinette's new siblings-in-law was closest in age to her?
(b) Charles Artois.
(d) Louis Xavier.
4. Which of the following groups of people did Antoinette most like to spend her time with before leaving to join her husband?
(a) The elderly.
(c) Girls her own age.
(d) No one, she preferred to be alone.
5. How long did Antoinette wait before consummating her marriage to Louis XVI?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose penmanship was better when Louis and Antoinette signed their marriage contract?
2. Who suggested that Antoinette take a lover to ensure that she produce an heir to the throne?
3. Which of the Antoinette's family members was most angered by Antoinette's behavior during the first few years of her marriage?
4. What country was Isabella of Parma originally from?
5. What illness kept Antoinette away from her newborn baby just weeks after it was born?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)