|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen and Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose penmanship was better when Louis and Antoinette signed their marriage contract?
(a) Both Louis and Antoinette had equally beautiful penmanship.
(c) Neither child know how to sign their own names.
2. After the birth of her fourth child, what was Antoinette's nickname?
(a) Madame Excess.
(b) Madame France.
(c) Madame Fertility.
(d) Madame Mother.
3. On what holiday was Antoinette's second son born?
(a) Christmas Morning.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. Which of the following activities most interested Antoinette when she was a small child?
5. What special birthday did Antoinette celebrate in the year 1785?
(a) Her 21st birthday.
(b) Her 18th birthday.
(c) Her 30th birthday.
(d) Her 40th birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to popular rumors of the time, what was the true definition of the parties Antoinette privately hosted in the palace?
2. Which of the following facts is TRUE about Antoinette's second son's birth?
3. Why didn't Antoinette want to purchase the elaborate piece of jewelry?
4. Throughout her life, which of the following friends was Antoinette never accused of having an inappropriate relationship with?
5. Who did Antoinette regularly write letters to during the upheaval in France?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)