|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Dauphine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Antoinette's foster brother, who was raised alongside her by the wet nurse?
2. Which of Antoinette's brothers regularly came to visit Antoinette in France?
3. What country was Isabella of Parma originally from?
4. How did Antoinette react to the news that she was officially queen of France?
(a) She began to sing.
(b) She fainted.
(c) She burst out laughing.
(d) She fell to her knees in prayer.
5. Which of the following personality traits was NOT one Antoinette was taught to exude at all times by her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names was NOT one of Marie Antoinette's middle names upon birth?
2. Which of the following activities most interested Antoinette when she was a small child?
3. What number in the birth order was Marie Antoinette?
4. Where was Carolina living at the time when Antoinette left home to join her new husband?
5. Which of Antoinette's brothers stood in as her by-proxy husband during the first wedding ceremony?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)