|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Dauphine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Isabella of Parma die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) From smallpox.
(c) She drowned.
(d) From yellow fever.
2. Which of the following countries was Maria Teresa queen of through bloodlines?
3. Whose penmanship was better when Louis and Antoinette signed their marriage contract?
(a) Both Louis and Antoinette had equally beautiful penmanship.
(b) Neither child know how to sign their own names.
4. Who put Antoinette and Louis to bed on their first married night together?
(a) Louis' father.
(b) Louis' mother.
(c) Louis' grandfather.
(d) Louis' grandmother.
5. How much older was Caroline than Marie Antoinette?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people did NOT have a problem with the king's consort's presence in court?
2. What was the name of Marie Antoinette's wet nurse?
3. How did Antoinette respond the first time Louis questioned whether or not she loved him.
4. Which of the following fashion trends was popular when Antoinette arrived in the French court?
5. What country was Count Axe Ferson from?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)