Part 1, Madame Antoine
1. Which of the following names was NOT one of Marie Antoinette's middle names upon birth?
2. What was Marie Antoinette's nickname upon birth?
(a) The little lady-in-waiting.
(b) The little queen.
(c) The little princess.
(d) The little archduchess.
3. Which of the following countries was Maria Teresa queen of through bloodlines?
4. What number in the birth order was Marie Antoinette?
5. What was Marie Antoinette's father's name?
(a) Stephen Joseph.
(b) Leopold Francis.
(c) Francis Stephen.
(d) Joseph Leopold.
6. What title did Marie Antoinette father hold?
(c) He held no title.
7. How old was Marie Antoinette when there were the first signs of political upheaval in Europe?
(a) Two years old.
(b) Six months old.
(c) One year old.
(d) Four years old.
8. To which of the following objects did Marie Teresa compare her children?
(a) Flowers in bloom.
(b) Pieces of a puzzle.
(c) Pawns on a chessboard.
(d) Stars in the sky.
This section contains 4,111 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)