|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something the Singers accuse the rich of hoarding at the beginning of Scene 16?
2. What is the forbidden word that that Duperret says France is speaking at the end of Scene 17?
3. What doe the Singers complain still goes on in secret at the end of Scene 24?
4. What institution's sacking does Sade recall witnessing in this section?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A manor.
(c) A convent.
(d) A library.
5. According to Corday in Scene 29, who fills the prisons of Paris?
(a) Charlatans and rakes.
(b) Her friends.
(d) Innocent men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simone think she sees in the sky in Scene 21?
2. Who is in charge of France at the end of the Interruptus narrative?
3. What two things does Corday claim Marat wants in Scene 17?
4. Who do the Singers say speaks for all of France?
5. Which French Minister does Marat accuse of counterfeiting banknotes?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)