|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction of Marat does the Schoolmaster mock in Scene 26?
(a) A skin disease.
(b) A stutter.
(c) A lisp.
(d) A chronic fever.
2. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
3. What does Sade want remembered about himself after his death?
(a) His work with the Revolution.
(b) His writings.
(c) His mad actions.
4. Which famous Revolutionary figure does Marat accuse of turning white at the mention of force?
5. What part of Corday's body does Duperret kiss repeatedly in Scene 22?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her breast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is something that Coulmier claims is absent in 1808?
2. Who is in charge of France at the end of the Interruptus narrative?
3. In Scene 30, how does Corday respond to Duperret's entreaty to leave Paris?
4. Which character does not sing at all during the play?
5. According to Corday in Scene 29, who fills the prisons of Paris?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)