|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something Marat blindly seeks in his fever at the beginning of Scene 21?
(a) His ink.
(b) His paper.
(c) His compress.
(d) His pen.
2. What memorial of Marat does Sade prophesy the people will smash?
(a) His statue.
(b) His home.
(c) His urn.
(d) His grave.
3. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
4. Which book of the Old Testament does Corday read in Caen?
5. Who begins throwing items at the nurses during the Epilogue?
Short Answer Questions
1. In appeasing Coulmier in Scene 18, which is not a group to which the Singers pledge fidelity?
2. At the end of Scene 28, the Singers complain that Marat's writings have done what to France?
3. What are the fates of both Duperret and Corday after Marat's murder?
4. Which famous Revolutionary figure does Marat accuse of turning white at the mention of force?
5. How does Sade characterize his current station in the Revolution?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)