|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sade say is essential to any real revolution in Scene 30?
(d) A goal.
2. Which character does not sing at all during the play?
3. How does Sade characterize his current station in the Revolution?
4. In Scene 30, of what does Sade say the world consists?
(d) Monetary interests.
5. What two things does Corday claim Marat wants in Scene 17?
(a) Anonymity and peace.
(b) Wealth and preference.
(c) Anarchy and confusion.
(d) Law and order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
2. Why do the people love Marat, according to Sade in the beginning of Scene 20?
3. What does Marat demand be done with the seized farmland?
4. Which of the following is not something that Duperret accuses Mara of being in Scene 17?
5. To what animal does Marat compare the members of the new ruling class in France?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)