|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe the Singers complain still goes on in secret at the end of Scene 24?
2. According to the Herald in Scene 31, what does Sade intend to show Marat before the murder?
(a) The future.
(c) The full conspiracy against him.
(d) The afterlife.
3. Where did Corday spend her youth?
(a) A convent.
(b) A military barracks.
4. What color is Corday's hair?
5. What memorial of Marat does Sade prophesy the people will smash?
(a) His statue.
(b) His home.
(c) His grave.
(d) His urn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 30, of what does Sade say the world consists?
2. In Scene 27, to whom does Marat accuse the generals of being loyal?
3. What are the fates of both Duperret and Corday after Marat's murder?
4. At the end of Scene 27, what does Duperret demand replace hysteria and fanaticism?
5. In Duperret's Scene 22 song, who is the only entity that man will be expected to obey in an ideal world?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)