|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man to whom Marat dictates his calls to the people?
2. Who has the final line of the play?
3. What does Coulmier invite the audience to do at the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) Meet the actors.
(b) Attend some post-performance drinks.
(c) Embrace the newly-won peace of the present.
(d) Close the history book.
4. What is the forbidden word that that Duperret says France is speaking at the end of Scene 17?
5. In Scene 27, to whom does Marat accuse the generals of being loyal?
(a) No one.
(b) The deposed prince.
(c) The Prussians.
(d) The emigres.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Duperret's Scene 22 song, who is the only entity that man will be expected to obey in an ideal world?
2. What affliction begins to show itself in Sade as he is whipped?
3. How many years does the Interruptus cover?
4. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
5. Who begins throwing items at the nurses during the Epilogue?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)