|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which French Minister does Marat accuse of counterfeiting banknotes?
(a) The Minister of Trade.
(b) The Minister of Commerce.
(c) The Minister of Finance.
(d) The Minister of Labor.
2. Into what does Roux demand the churches of France be converted?
(a) Soup kitchens.
3. What is the forbidden word that that Duperret says France is speaking at the end of Scene 17?
4. As a judge in Revolutionary tribunals, what does Sade find himself unable to do?
(a) Sentence men to death.
(b) Show mercy.
(c) Look victims in the eyes.
(d) Stay awake.
5. Which of the following vocations is not mentioned among Sage's eight fictional artisans in Scene 24?
(a) A cook.
(b) A wine-maker.
(c) A cobbler.
(d) A masseuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Singers at the end of Scene 25, what can Marat not cure?
2. Which of the following is something that Sade claims the hypothetical Revolutionaries expect from the Revolution?
3. Who is the first voice from Marat's past to speak in Scene 26?
4. What part of Corday's body does Duperret kiss repeatedly in Scene 22?
5. What two things does Corday claim Marat wants in Scene 17?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)