|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following vocations is not mentioned among Sage's eight fictional artisans in Scene 24?
(a) A cook.
(b) A masseuse.
(c) A cobbler.
(d) A wine-maker.
2. What affliction begins to show itself in Sade as he is whipped?
(b) Profuse sweating.
(c) Heart palpitations.
3. According to the Singers at the end of Scene 25, what can Marat not cure?
(a) His own disease.
(b) All social ills.
(c) A beheaded aristocrat.
(d) The cancer on the National Assembly.
4. Which of the following inmates is strait-jacketed throughout the entire play?
5. Which of the following is something that Sade claims the hypothetical Revolutionaries expect from the Revolution?
(a) New shoes.
(b) Bags of gold.
(c) A milder summer.
(d) A bigger house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doe the Singers complain still goes on in secret at the end of Scene 24?
2. Who begins throwing items at the nurses during the Epilogue?
3. At the end of Scene 16, the Harald claims the players want to see the people live in harmony with what?
4. In the Singers' Scene 21 song, what has just been destroyed?
5. What does Sade say is essential to any real revolution in Scene 30?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)