Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something Marat blindly seeks in his fever at the beginning of Scene 21?
(a) His ink.
(b) His pen.
(c) His compress.
(d) His paper.
2. In Scene 18, for what group does Marat say the Revolution was fought?
(a) The military.
(b) The poor.
(c) The politicians.
3. Why do the people love Marat, according to Sade in the beginning of Scene 20?
(a) He will speak for them.
(b) He will suffer for them.
(c) He will die for them.
(d) He will fight for them.
4. Who separates Duperrat and Corday when the former begins to molest the latter?
(a) A male nurse.
(b) A sister.
5. What does Sade want remembered about himself after his death?
(a) His mad actions.
(c) His writings.
(d) His work with the Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 30, Sade tells Marat that his writings mean nothing compared to what?
2. Into what does Roux demand the churches of France be converted?
3. Which of the following is not something the Singers accuse the rich of hoarding at the beginning of Scene 16?
4. Which French Minister does Marat accuse of counterfeiting banknotes?
5. What does Sade say is essential to any real revolution in Scene 30?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)