|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 28, the Singers complain that Marat's writings have done what to France?
(a) Weakened it irreparably.
(b) Set it ablaze.
(c) Covered it in blood.
(d) Confused its people.
2. Who separates Duperrat and Corday when the former begins to molest the latter?
(a) A sister.
(c) A male nurse.
3. What was the subject of the suppressed work that Marat describes in Scene 28?
(b) The soul.
(d) Social action.
4. What affliction begins to show itself in Sade as he is whipped?
(b) Profuse sweating.
(d) Heart palpitations.
5. According to Marat in Scene 27, what has the Minister of War sold to France's enemies?
(c) State secrets.
(d) His chateau.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 16, the Harald claims the players want to see the people live in harmony with what?
2. In Scene 25, Which of the following roles is not one that Simone claims petitioners expect Marat to enact?
3. What institution's sacking does Sade recall witnessing in this section?
4. At the end of Scene 27, what does Duperret demand replace hysteria and fanaticism?
5. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)