|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 18, for what group does Marat say the Revolution was fought?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The poor.
(d) The military.
2. Which of the following words is not chanted by the inmates at the end of the play?
3. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
4. Which of the following groups is not one that Coulmier interrupts the play to defend?
(a) The priests.
(b) The post-Revolutionary politicians.
(c) The high academics.
(d) The soldiers.
5. What does Sade say is essential to any real revolution in Scene 30?
(c) A goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marat demand be done with the seized farmland?
2. How many years does the Interruptus cover?
3. Into what does Roux demand the churches of France be converted?
4. In Scene 25, Which of the following roles is not one that Simone claims petitioners expect Marat to enact?
5. In appeasing Coulmier in Scene 18, which is not a group to which the Singers pledge fidelity?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)