|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that Duperret accuses Mara of being in Scene 17?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A Jew.
(c) A layabout.
(d) A salesman.
2. In the Singers' Scene 21 song, what has just been destroyed?
(a) Corday's carriage.
(b) Marat's printing press.
(c) The central guillotine scaffold.
(d) Marat's front door.
3. To what animal does Marat compare the members of the new ruling class in France?
4. In appeasing Coulmier in Scene 18, which is not a group to which the Singers pledge fidelity?
5. Who begins throwing items at the nurses during the Epilogue?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 18, for what group does Marat say the Revolution was fought?
2. According to Marat in Scene 27, what has the Minister of War sold to France's enemies?
3. In Scene 30, of what does Sade say the world consists?
4. According to the Herald in Scene 31, what does Sade intend to show Marat before the murder?
5. Which of the following is not something the Singers accuse the rich of hoarding at the beginning of Scene 16?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)