|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Corday in Scene 29, who fills the prisons of Paris?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Charlatans and rakes.
(c) Innocent men.
2. What part of Corday's body does Duperret kiss repeatedly in Scene 22?
(a) Her breast.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her neck.
3. In Scene 27, which character accuses Marat of handing the country over to the lowest common denominator?
4. According to Marat, why is the rumor being spread that wages will soon be raised?
(a) To quell violent discontent.
(b) To increase production.
(c) To gauge public opinion on this.
(d) To find organizers amongst the workers.
5. Who is the first voice from Marat's past to speak in Scene 26?
(a) A military representative.
(b) His schoolmaster.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
2. Which of the following inmates is strait-jacketed throughout the entire play?
3. What does Marat demand be done with the seized farmland?
4. Which of the following vocations is not mentioned among Sage's eight fictional artisans in Scene 24?
5. Who separates Duperrat and Corday when the former begins to molest the latter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)