|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the song several times during the Epilogue?
2. How many years does the Interruptus cover?
3. Who is the first voice from Marat's past to speak in Scene 26?
(a) A military representative.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His schoolmaster.
4. What affliction begins to show itself in Sade as he is whipped?
(a) Profuse sweating.
(c) Heart palpitations.
5. What affliction of Marat does the Schoolmaster mock in Scene 26?
(a) A lisp.
(b) A skin disease.
(c) A chronic fever.
(d) A stutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous Revolutionary figure does Marat accuse of turning white at the mention of force?
2. Which of the following vocations is not mentioned among Sage's eight fictional artisans in Scene 24?
3. Near the end of Scene 27, what word does Marat say should be abolished?
4. In Scene 25, Which of the following roles is not one that Simone claims petitioners expect Marat to enact?
5. At the end of Scene 16, the Harald claims the players want to see the people live in harmony with what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)