|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Corday in Scene 29, who fills the prisons of Paris?
(b) Charlatans and rakes.
(c) Innocent men.
(d) Her friends.
2. Which of the following inmates is strait-jacketed throughout the entire play?
3. Who is the first voice from Marat's past to speak in Scene 26?
(a) His mother.
(b) A military representative.
(c) His father.
(d) His schoolmaster.
4. In Scene 23, what does Marat warn the rich will do the the poor at a moment's notice?
(a) Turn them out on the streets.
(b) Send them to war.
(c) Have them killed.
(d) Burn down their homes.
5. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which French Minister does Marat accuse of counterfeiting banknotes?
2. According to Marat in Scene 27, what has the Minister of War sold to France's enemies?
3. Which of the following groups is not one that Coulmier interrupts the play to defend?
4. What part of Corday's body does Duperret kiss repeatedly in Scene 22?
5. In the Singers' Scene 21 song, what has just been destroyed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)