|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 18, for what group does Marat say the Revolution was fought?
(b) The military.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The poor.
2. What does Sade want remembered about himself after his death?
(a) His mad actions.
(c) His writings.
(d) His work with the Revolution.
3. In Scene 30, Sade tells Marat that his writings mean nothing compared to what?
(a) The death they inspired.
(b) Corday's body.
(c) Sade's writings.
(d) The indifference of history.
4. What doe the Singers complain still goes on in secret at the end of Scene 24?
5. Who separates Duperrat and Corday when the former begins to molest the latter?
(b) A sister.
(c) A male nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Herald in Scene 19, what is the most sympathetic way to be executed?
2. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
3. Where did Corday spend her youth?
4. In Duperret's Scene 22 song, who is the only entity that man will be expected to obey in an ideal world?
5. Who begins throwing items at the nurses during the Epilogue?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)