|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. At the end of Scene 27, what does Duperret demand replace hysteria and fanaticism?
a) Love and tenderness.
b) Beauty and concord.
c) Reconciliation and empathy.
d) Calm and analysis.
2. What disease's effects are the wigs described in Scene 10 intended to conceal?
3. In the beginning of Scene 6, a patient claims that all are free and equal to do what?
4. Which of the following characters is not one of the Singers?
5. At the beginning of the song in Scene 10, what emotion has nearly defeated Corday?
This section contains 950 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)