|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe the Singers complain still goes on in secret at the end of Scene 24?
2. What was the subject of the suppressed work that Marat describes in Scene 28?
(a) The soul.
(b) Social action.
3. Where did Corday spend her youth?
(a) A military barracks.
(c) A convent.
4. What is the forbidden word that that Duperret says France is speaking at the end of Scene 17?
5. In Scene 23, what does Marat warn the rich will do the the poor at a moment's notice?
(a) Burn down their homes.
(b) Have them killed.
(c) Turn them out on the streets.
(d) Send them to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who separates Duperrat and Corday when the former begins to molest the latter?
2. Who begins throwing items at the nurses during the Epilogue?
3. What memorial of Marat does Sade prophesy the people will smash?
4. What are the fates of both Duperret and Corday after Marat's murder?
5. How do the Singers say they will impart the words they cannot speak freely?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)