|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book of the Old Testament does Corday read in Caen?
2. How do the Singers say they will impart the words they cannot speak freely?
(a) Shout them from the rafters.
(b) Breathe them in our ear.
(c) Keep them to themselves.
(d) Carve them into our skin.
3. Which of the following words is not chanted by the inmates at the end of the play?
4. What affliction of Marat does the Schoolmaster mock in Scene 26?
(a) A chronic fever.
(b) A stutter.
(c) A lisp.
(d) A skin disease.
5. What affliction begins to show itself in Sade as he is whipped?
(a) Heart palpitations.
(c) Profuse sweating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of France at the end of the Interruptus narrative?
2. What part of Corday's body does Duperret kiss repeatedly in Scene 22?
3. Who is the first voice from Marat's past to speak in Scene 26?
4. Who has the final line of the play?
5. In Scene 30, of what does Sade say the world consists?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)