|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 11, where does Corday imagine she is?
(a) On the execution scaffold.
(b) At Marat's lodging.
(c) In Caen.
(d) In heaven.
2. What does Sade say is essential to any real revolution in Scene 30?
(c) A goal.
3. To what does the Herald compare Marat's skin in Scene 4?
4. Which of the following is something that Coulmier claims is absent in 1808?
(a) Violent crimes.
(c) Social inequity.
5. What character enters in the first scene at Sade beckon?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Corday's song in Scene 7, to what does Marat's way lead?
2. According to the Herald in Scene 19, what is the most sympathetic way to be executed?
3. What famous French text does Coulmier invoke in his Scene 2 speech?
4. In Scene 30, of what does Sade say the world consists?
5. When Coulmier interrupts Roux in Scene 19, what does he claim everyone in modern-day France is?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)