|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man to whom Marat dictates his calls to the people?
2. How many times does the Herald knock his staff at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
3. Which two animals do the singers invoke to describe Marat in Scene 5?
(a) Cow and bear.
(b) Otter and hound.
(c) Wolf and asp.
(d) Eagle and wren.
4. What word do the patients chant in unison in Scene 6?
5. In her Scene 7 song, Corday says that which two words meant different things to her and Marat?
(a) Love and change.
(b) Wealth and poverty.
(c) Action and fear.
(d) Freedom and mercy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is something that Coulmier claims is absent in 1808?
2. What does Simone tell Corday to do when she sends her away in Scene 9?
3. Who stops Corday from prematurely murdering Marat in Scene 9?
4. How old is Marat when the events of the play begin?
5. What right's inclusion in the Revolution's declaration does Marat lament at the end of Scene 15?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)