|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Marat when the events of the play begin?
2. At the end of Scene 27, what does Duperret demand replace hysteria and fanaticism?
(a) Beauty and concord.
(b) Calm and analysis.
(c) Love and tenderness.
(d) Reconciliation and empathy.
3. Which world does Roux utter in Scene 4 before being shushed by Coulmier?
4. What part of Corday's body does the Salesman admire in the dagger-purchasing mime?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her buttocks.
(d) Her bosom.
5. Who does the Herald signal in Scene 3?
(a) The Orchestra.
(c) The Male Nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 12, Marat accuses Sade of lacking what?
2. Who does Coulmier thank at the beginning of his speech in Scene 2?
3. What does Coulmier protest he must be when he interrupts the play?
4. What is the name of the man to whom Marat dictates his calls to the people?
5. In what room of the asylum does the play take place?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)