|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marat in Scene 11, where did the aristocrats allow the poor to die slowly?
(a) The workshops.
(b) Their homes.
(c) The churches.
(d) The streets.
2. Which of the following body parts is not one Corday mentions still having life after beheading in Scene 29?
3. In Scene 27, to whom does Marat accuse the generals of being loyal?
(a) The Prussians.
(b) No one.
(c) The deposed prince.
(d) The emigres.
4. What word do the patients chant in unison in Scene 6?
5. What does Simone tell Corday to do when she sends her away in Scene 9?
(a) Never return.
(b) Try back later.
(c) Leave Paris at once.
(d) Write Marat a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that Duperret accuses Mara of being in Scene 17?
2. Who is attending Corday in the first scene of the play?
3. What does Simone think she sees in the sky in Scene 21?
4. What is the color of the dagger's handle in Scene 10?
5. In Scene 30, how does Corday respond to Duperret's entreaty to leave Paris?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)