|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Dupperet's articles of clothing is mentioned by the Herald in Scene 4?
2. Coulmier protests in Scene 11 that he brought in the public to show that his patients are not what?
3. For what affliction is Marat always submerged in a bath?
(a) A fever.
(d) Muscle tension.
4. What historical figure did Damiens try to assassinate?
(c) Cardinal Richaelieu.
(d) Louis XV.
5. Who does Coulmier thank at the beginning of his speech in Scene 2?
(d) The audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not have a line in the Homage to Marat?
2. What was the subject of the suppressed work that Marat describes in Scene 28?
3. What object is Marat staring at as he writes at the beginning of Scene 7?
4. What mimic do the patients perform in the background of Scene 11?
5. The song in Scene 10 details Corday's arrival in what town?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)