|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Dupperet's articles of clothing is mentioned by the Herald in Scene 4?
2. Who is attending Corday in the first scene of the play?
(b) Two male nurses.
(d) Two sisters.
3. According to Marat in Scene 27, what has the Minister of War sold to France's enemies?
(a) His chateau.
(b) State secrets.
4. Who accompanies Coulmier when he enters the stage?
(a) A priest.
(c) Various nobles.
(d) His family.
5. At the end of Scene 28, the Singers complain that Marat's writings have done what to France?
(a) Covered it in blood.
(b) Confused its people.
(c) Set it ablaze.
(d) Weakened it irreparably.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what does Simone implore Marat to stop doing?
2. Which famous Revolutionary figure does Marat accuse of turning white at the mention of force?
3. In the beginning of Scene 6, a patient claims that all are free and equal to do what?
4. In what room of the asylum does the play take place?
5. To what does Sade compare Marat's bath in Scene 15?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)