|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sade characterize the process by which Revolutionaries dole out death sentences?
2. What apologia does Coulmier make in his Scene 2 speech?
(a) The actors have never performed before.
(b) The space smells of antiseptic.
(c) The hour is late.
(d) The play is poorly written.
3. With what adjective does Coulmier describe the keepers of the asylum in Scene 2?
4. Which philosopher does Corday cite in her song in Scene 7?
5. Where did Corday spend her youth?
(a) A convent.
(d) A military barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups is not one lambasted by the singers of Scene 5?
2. Who sings to the riled patients at the end of Scene 6?
3. What part of the new ruling class's body is enormous, according to Kokol?
4. Who anxiously follows behind Marat while the patients carry him on their shoulders in Scene 5?
5. At the end of Scene 16, the Harald claims the players want to see the people live in harmony with what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)