|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Marat's body does Corday she wants to see sweat as she draws her knife?
(a) His armpits.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His back.
(d) His chest.
2. When Coulmier interrupts Roux in Scene 19, what does he claim everyone in modern-day France is?
(a) A peacemaker.
(b) A nationalist.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A revolutionary.
3. The song in Scene 10 details Corday's arrival in what town?
4. In Scene 10, what do the Singers mention is clogging the sewers?
(a) Rancid meat.
(b) Flood water.
5. Who sings to the riled patients at the end of Scene 6?
(c) Coulmier's family.
(d) The sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Herald at the end of Scene 4, what is the audience about to watch Marat do?
2. What apologia does Coulmier make in his Scene 2 speech?
3. Where did Corday spend her youth?
4. What was Jacques Roux's former profession?
5. To what does the Herald compare Marat's skin in Scene 4?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)