|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12, 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Herald, what do Marat and Simone share in addition to a vision of France?
(a) A bed.
(b) Simone's money.
(c) A faith in God.
(d) The same parents.
2. Which of the following characters is not one of the Singers?
3. What famous French text does Coulmier invoke in his Scene 2 speech?
(a) The Declaration of Human Rights.
(b) Democracy in America.
(c) The Declaration of Pilnitz.
(d) The Constitution of 1793.
4. Which of Dupperet's articles of clothing is mentioned by the Herald in Scene 4?
5. Who shouts "Long live the Revolution" midway through the Homage to Marat?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 11, where does Corday imagine she is?
2. Who is attending Corday in the first scene of the play?
3. In her Scene 7 song, Corday says that which two words meant different things to her and Marat?
4. Who accompanies Coulmier when he enters the stage?
5. What was Jacques Roux's former profession?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)