|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term hurled at the poor when a shop is looted?
(d) Gutter rats.
2. How many years has the Marquis de Sade been living at Charenton at the time of the play?
3. What disease's effects are the wigs described in Scene 10 intended to conceal?
4. At the end of Scene 11, where does Corday imagine she is?
(a) In heaven.
(b) At Marat's lodging.
(c) On the execution scaffold.
(d) In Caen.
5. Where on her body does Corday carry her knife?
(a) Strapped to her thigh.
(b) Between her breasts.
(c) In her hand.
(d) Wrapped in her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what adjective does Coulmier describe the keepers of the asylum in Scene 2?
2. In her Scene 7 song, Corday says that which two words meant different things to her and Marat?
3. Which of the following characters is not one of the Singers?
4. What mimic do the patients perform in the background of Scene 11?
5. What mental affliction does the actor playing Marat have?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)