|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device's "singing" is Corday said to have hears in Scene 10?
(a) The guillotine.
(b) The tumbrel.
(c) The pipe organ.
(d) The printing press.
2. Which character's name does the Heral mention appearing on Marat's black list in Scene 4?
3. What disease's effects are the wigs described in Scene 10 intended to conceal?
4. Which what is Marat's tub filling in Scene 8?
5. At the end of Scene 11, where does Corday imagine she is?
(a) In Caen.
(b) On the execution scaffold.
(c) In heaven.
(d) At Marat's lodging.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marat never moves from a certain location. What is that location?
2. In the beginning of Scene 6, a patient claims that all are free and equal to do what?
3. According to Sade at the end of Scene 11, from what does the guillotine deliver its victims?
4. Which of the follow is not something the singers of Scene 5 suggest be done to the ruling class of 1793?
5. Which of the following groups is not one lambasted by the singers of Scene 5?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)