|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not one of the Singers?
2. Who anxiously follows behind Marat while the patients carry him on their shoulders in Scene 5?
3. What disease's effects are the wigs described in Scene 10 intended to conceal?
4. Which woman in the cast serves as Marat's nurse?
(d) Coulmier's Wife.
5. At the end of Scene 5, the Herald announces that unrest has been replace by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character enters in the first scene at Sade beckon?
2. Which of the following characters does not have a line in the Homage to Marat?
3. What is Coulmier's official position?
4. What two omnipresent groups represent the asylum security throughout the play?
5. According to the Herald at the beginning of Scene 7, to what voice is Marat listening as he writes?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)