|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jacques Roux's former profession?
2. For what affliction is Marat always submerged in a bath?
(a) A fever.
(b) Muscle tension.
3. According to the Herald, what do Marat and Simone share in addition to a vision of France?
(a) A bed.
(b) The same parents.
(c) A faith in God.
(d) Simone's money.
4. What character enters in the first scene at Sade beckon?
5. Who is attending Corday in the first scene of the play?
(b) Two male nurses.
(c) Two sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what affliction does the actress playing Corday suffer?
2. What is Coulmier's official position?
3. With what adjective does Coulmier describe the keepers of the asylum in Scene 2?
4. What actions are the Male Nurses performing at the top of the play?
5. Which woman in the cast serves as Marat's nurse?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)