|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman in the cast serves as Marat's nurse?
(c) Coulmier's Wife.
2. Which character's name does the Heral mention appearing on Marat's black list in Scene 4?
3. From what affliction does the actress playing Corday suffer?
(a) Sleeping sickness.
(c) Fits of rage.
4. How old is Marat when the events of the play begin?
5. What aspect of Charlotte Corday does the Herald apologize to the audience for mentioning?
(a) Her madness.
(b) Her attractiveness.
(c) Her moral laxness.
(d) Her wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attending Corday in the first scene of the play?
2. In what year is The Marat/Sade set?
3. How many years has the Marquis de Sade been living at Charenton at the time of the play?
4. Who accompanies Marat at his static position at the beginning of the play?
5. Who accompanies Coulmier when he enters the stage?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)