Quiz: Act 1, Scenes 7, 8, and 9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who stops Corday from prematurely murdering Marat in Scene 9?
d) A sister.
2. In Scene 7, what does Corday contend is spurting from Marat's hiding place?
3. Which character's name does the Chorus chant in unison during Scene 7?
4. In her Scene 7 song, Corday says that which two words meant different things to her and Marat?
a) Action and fear.
b) Wealth and poverty.
c) Love and change.
d) Freedom and mercy.
5. What does Simone tell Corday to do when she sends her away in Scene...
This section contains 305 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)