Quiz: Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, and 3 to Act 1, Scene 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which woman in the cast serves as Marat's nurse?
d) Coulmier's Wife.
2. In what French town is the play's asylum located?
3. With what adjective does Coulmier describe the keepers of the asylum in Scene 2?
4. According to the Herald at the end of Scene 4, what is the audience about to watch Marat do?
b) Give up.
5. What mental affliction does the actor playing Marat have?
c) Manic depression.
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)