|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which French Minister does Marat accuse of counterfeiting banknotes?
(a) The Minister of Commerce.
(b) The Minister of Trade.
(c) The Minister of Labor.
(d) The Minister of Finance.
2. Who is the first voice from Marat's past to speak in Scene 26?
(a) His schoolmaster.
(b) A military representative.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. In Scene 10, what do the Singers mention is clogging the sewers?
(a) Rancid meat.
(c) Flood water.
4. What two omnipresent groups represent the asylum security throughout the play?
(a) Sisters and Priests.
(b) Male Nurses and Doctors.
(c) Sisters and Male Nurses.
(d) Sisters and Doctors.
5. At the end of Scene 28, the Singers complain that Marat's writings have done what to France?
(a) Weakened it irreparably.
(b) Set it ablaze.
(c) Covered it in blood.
(d) Confused its people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which woman in the cast serves as Marat's nurse?
2. Which of the following vocations is not mentioned among Sage's eight fictional artisans in Scene 24?
3. In the beginning of Scene 6, a patient claims that all are free and equal to do what?
4. In Scene 25, Which of the following roles is not one that Simone claims petitioners expect Marat to enact?
5. What action is Simone performing at the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)