|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Corday pay for the dagger with which she will kill Marat?
(a) 80 sous.
(b) 40 sous.
(c) 10 sous.
(d) 20 sous.
2. At the beginning of the song in Scene 10, what emotion has nearly defeated Corday?
3. What word do the patients chant in unison in Scene 6?
4. How does Sade characterize his current station in the Revolution?
5. What was the subject of the suppressed work that Marat describes in Scene 28?
(a) The soul.
(b) Social action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Corday want to buy after arriving into town in Scene 10?
2. In Scene 12, Marat accuses Sade of lacking what?
3. What does the Herald people are in 1808 that they were not in 1793?
4. Which of the following is not an example Coulmier offers of the Church assisting the poor?
5. At the beginning of Scene 8, what does Simone implore Marat to stop doing?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)