|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two animals do the singers invoke to describe Marat in Scene 5?
(a) Otter and hound.
(b) Eagle and wren.
(c) Wolf and asp.
(d) Cow and bear.
2. According to Sade at the end of Scene 11, from what does the guillotine deliver its victims?
3. At the end of Scene 5, the Herald announces that unrest has been replace by what?
4. For what affliction is Marat always submerged in a bath?
(c) Muscle tension.
(d) A fever.
5. In what French town is the play's asylum located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Corday's body does the Salesman admire in the dagger-purchasing mime?
2. What does Coulmier protest he must be when he interrupts the play?
3. Which of the following is not something that Duperret accuses Mara of being in Scene 17?
4. What part of Marat's body does Corday she wants to see sweat as she draws her knife?
5. In Scene 11, Marat accuses aristocrats of make secret deals with whom?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)